MCU Tag Team Battles : The Destroyer, Vision, & Loki Vs Ultron, Ronan, & Malekith

BigThor

God of Thunder
Reaction score
This a fun tag team styled MCU battle thread to break up the monotony of our once a week MCU Fights. It can be 2 on 2, 2 on 2 on 1, 3 on 2, or even 3 on 1. Keep in mind this is purely for just fun and doesn't in any way effect our Power Tier. I've also recently added the new option to be able to change your votes after voting incase your change your mind.

THE DESTROYER, VISION, & LOKI (SCEPTRE & SPACE STONE)

giphy.gif

5387263-2911121349-giphy.gif

tenor.gif

ULTRON, RONAN (NO STONE), & MALEKITH (REALITY STONE)

tumblr_ol88hiEc3Y1tlgqkgo1_500.gif

5482195-ronan2.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Loki vs Ronan: If you'd given Loki his sceptre or gungnir I'd have said he takes it, without them I'm leaning towards Ronan.

Vision vs Ultron Prime Another very even fight. Probably a stalemate.

Destroyer vs Malekith The Destroyer can take some serious punishment but Malekith with the Reality Stone takes this.

As for overall, I think once Reality Stone Malekith beats the Destroyer he'll be able to help Ultron overwhelm Vision.

Last edited:
Vision, Loki and Destroyer. I'm not even sure Malekith knew how to properly use the reality stone.

Loki vs Ronan: If you'd given Loki his sceptre or gungnir I'd have said he takes it, without them I'm leaning towards Ronan.

Vision vs Ultron Prime Another very even fight. Probably a stalemate.

Destroyer vs Malekith The Destroyer can take some serious punishment but Malekith with the Reality Stone takes this.

As for overall, I think once Reality Stone Malekith beats the Destroyer he'll be able to help Ultron overwhelm Vision.

Loki has the sceptre in this fight, sorry let me go specify that in the OP.

Destroyer, Vision, Loki.

Destroyer would wreck Ronan and Vision would phase into Ultron to destroy him from the inside. Malekith could pose a problem but he never really used the reality stone to it's full potential.

Ronan, Ultron and Malekith.

Vision is the team's heavy hitter in my opinion, sure Loki has the space stone but he was never shown to have truly mastered using it and his lethality in one on one combat was never the best.

Loki can fall to either Ronan or Ultron I think, both of them should be physically capable of taking him down.

With Malekith overpowering The Destroyer with the reality stone.

That leaves the team to focus on Vision eventually taking him down for the win.

Team Loki takes this.

The mere fact that they have 2 infinity stones ( space stone + vision has the mind stone) to the other team's 1 suggests that they have an advantage.

Destroyer could incinerate Ronan ( no stone, no chance).

Vision takes out Ultron.

Loki with the space stone will keep Malekith occupied until the others can pile on and take the Dark Elf down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"