MCU: Wolverine vs Hulk

Darkprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
This is another popular match-up I've seen fans say they want to see on the big screen. Should it happen? How would/could it happen? Maybe through a Wolverine standalone with a Hulk cameo?

wolverine-v-hulk-marvel-1024x576.jpg

Hulk would beat Wolverine's ass so bad the pieces would end up on different continents. :DV: Of course they'll fight at some point because they have a long history together. And Logan has been in need of a good ass-whuppin for about 18 years now. :woot:

I hope this is the way MCU Wolverine is introduced and that he takes a beating the first time they meet. Wolverine was born to take beatings from guys out of his league, (and recover and come back).

My biased butt wants me to say Wolverine, but Hulk in the comics has literally ripped Wolvie in half.
Then again, seeing the shape Hulk is in the MCU after endgame, maybe he'd be easier to beat. But the characters tend to be more toned down for the big screen, so Wolvie probably won't be half as vicious/violent as he is in the comics.

Never mind who would win, the real question is, what would the scale of the damage be?
Sokovia would be nothing compared to this.

Never mind who would win, the real question is, what would the scale of the damage be?
Sokovia would be nothing compared to this.
Ooooh, true.
I mean, usually they're fighting far in nature with no people around, so maybe there wouldn't be as much damage as we expect?

Fabulous idea for a thread because I would LOVE a wolverine versus hulk flick. I wonder which story they would use? And if they would add the Wendigo

I wouldn't want to see Wolverine fight a weakened Professor Hulk though

So maybe Bruce experiments again to heal his arm, and somehow reverts hulk to Savage Hulk state and then the Canadian Government sends in Alpha Flight to take him down...?

I just don't know what movie or series that would fit into, doesn't seem like She-Hulk would be the right place

I wouldn't want to see Wolverine fight a weakened Professor Hulk though

So maybe Bruce experiments again to heal his arm, and somehow reverts hulk to Savage Hulk state and then the Canadian Government sends in Alpha Flight to take him down...?

I just don't know what movie or series that would fit into, doesn't seem like She-Hulk would be the right place
Same. No doubt in my mind that with the recent comments from Ruffalo about Fiege asking him about what he wants from Hulk in the future and Mark saying Hulk vs Wolverine that we will see this on screen, I just don't want it to be professor Hulk. Savage Hulk or no deal. Also the Hulk's arm not healling is a huge turn off. His healing factor should kick in and get it back to at least 90%. Not feeling the Endgame ending.

How did Wolverine come back from that? Did his smarter ass-end grow a new torso and head?

It’s been a while since I read the comic but I think he just regenerated. As long as his brain is intact he can pretty much come back from everything

It’s been a while since I read the comic but I think he just regenerated. As long as his brain is intact he can pretty much come back from everything
I believe the hulk threw his two halves in different directions and he had to crawl to his lower half.

I'm pretty sure that's from Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk (the mini series where Marvel took 6 years to release the final issue).

Hulk tore him apart, he tried to crawl up the mountain to get his legs back but Hulk hadn't left so it didn't work out. Later on SHIELD pieced him back together.

Yeah it is. They had to wait for Damon lindelof to come back to finish it. It was absolutely out of control. Still, it started very well

Same. No doubt in my mind that with the recent comments from Ruffalo about Fiege asking him about what he wants from Hulk in the future and Mark saying Hulk vs Wolverine that we will see this on screen, I just don't want it to be professor Hulk. Savage Hulk or no deal. Also the Hulk's arm not healling is a huge turn off. His healing factor should kick in and get it back to at least 90%. Not feeling the Endgame ending.
Yea I like the idea that Bruce is struggling to maintain his smart persona and part of his next story arc is how he controls and manages his multiple personalities. Something similar to Crazy Jane or James Mcavoy in Split.

Bruce blacks out and goes Savage. The Government assigns a private contractor merc to take him out. Enter Wolverine who tracks down Bruce to the Canadian woodlands.

Wolverine follows a trail of blood and murder, assumes it's caused by Hulk. and it kicks off. The real villain is Wendigo and the do the classic team up to fight the real villain.

Well they could play on the idea of Ultimate Hulk who is a cannibal, and suggest that it could be Hulk who is eating people in the Canadian woods. But of course it would be Wendigo, who is actually a cannibal.

Yea I like the idea that Bruce is struggling to maintain his smart persona and part of his next story arc is how he controls and manages his multiple personalities. Something similar to Crazy Jane or James Mcavoy in Split.

Bruce blacks out and goes Savage. The Government assigns a private contractor merc to take him out. Enter Wolverine who tracks down Bruce to the Canadian woodlands.

Wolverine follows a trail of blood and murder, assumes it's caused by Hulk. and it kicks off. The real villain is Wendigo and the do the classic team up to fight the real villain.
Yeah, would be nice to see Savage and Smart Hulk in the same film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"