MCU X-Men - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances that MCU Mystique will show any skin under Disney? Will she be completely covered up from the neck downwards and not even wear a dress, or even show a midriff?

I'm still shocked that FOX got away with letting her walk around basically nude.

Probably something like this in white

8dqnlq7znrl01.jpg

I fear it'll be something that ugly and dull.

MCU Mystique needs to be the self-serving snake that has her own personal motives and is willing to betray whoever it takes to accomplish them.

Imagine an actress like Sylvia Hoeks playing her.

BountifulHonestInsect-max-1mb.gif

original

Mystique is not a I'm mad and I'm yelling at you type of villain.

Mystique needs Rogue and Destiny and she'll be just fine.

Reestablish her as the calculating supervillain that she is. Same with Emma Frost.

No thanks. She looks too much like Jaime Alexander and has a Parker Posey kind of insanity. The worst combination.

Mystique needs Rogue and Destiny and she'll be just fine.

Reestablish her as the calculating supervillain that she is. Same with Emma Frost.

Destiny sucks, TBH. Precognition is OP and Claremont wrote her awkwardly because he knew it. X-Men: Evolution handled Irene and Rogue right.

Yeah I dont think Destiny is needed. If anything she should die in her first appearance which gives Mystique motivation to be evil

They will never go down the lesbianism undertones so she's serves no purpose.

They will never go down the lesbianism undertones so she's serves no purpose.

It’s 2018...why wouldn’t they? I dont think they'd do undertones; Id expect them to be a full blown couple

Yeah I dont think Destiny is needed. If anything she should die in her first appearance which gives Mystique motivation to be evil

I know how you feel about it, but Mystique and Destiny should be MCU Nightcrawler's parents. Imagine the headlines from the press LOL.

MCU Mystique needs to be the self-serving snake that has her own personal motives and is willing to betray whoever it takes to accomplish them.

I recently rewatched BladeRunner 2049 and I agree we need the complete opposite of JLaw for MCU's Mystique. What a lousy Mystique she's been, she just doesn't have the range.

Even after DOFP, sure Mystique could've still been a hero (never committing that first murder) but she still should've been a beeyotch.

That third act tête-à-tête between Magneto and Mystique in Apocalypse was shoddily written, directed and acted.

It’s 2018...why wouldn’t they?

Has Disney ever displayed a same sex couple in any of their PG-13 or less films? I doubt they will start with an X-Men side character like Destiny. That was Destiny's original purpose (to birth Rogue through metamorphic trans sex) I doubt that would fly with Disney no matter how progressive you think they should be because of the time.

I know how you feel about it, but Mystique and Destiny should be MCU Nightcrawler's parents. Imagine the headlines from the press LOL.

No, that's idiotic. Marvel Studios doesn't have a history of digging up non-canon lore to take sides in old fanboy battles.

Has Disney ever displayed a same sex couple in any of their PG-13 or less films? I doubt they will start with an X-Men side character like Destiny. That was Destiny's original purpose (to birth Rogue through metamorphic trans sex) I doubt that would fly with Disney no matter how progressive you think they should be because of the time.

So they its okay to display violence and murder but the line is drawn at two women being in love? There's a first for everything. They already featured same sex couples on their tv shows aimed specifically at kids on the Disney channel. I dont think it will be a big deal for them to write Mystique and Destiny as a couple if both were in the same film

And no that was not Destiny's originala purpose. Her original purpose was playing a key role in the iconic Days of Future Past storyline. Rogue wasnt even created when Destiny adn Mystique made their debut and when she was, she was originally portrayed as an old woman until she was retconned into being a teen years later when she joined the X-men

Last edited:
So they its okay to display violence and murder but the line is drawn at two women being in love? There's a first for everything. They already featured same sex couples on their tv shows aimed specifically at kids on the Disney channel. I dont think it will be a big deal for them to write Mystique and Destiny as a couple if both were in the same film

And no that was not Destiny's originala purpose. Her original purpose was playing a key role in the iconic Days of Future Past storyline. Rogue wasnt even created when Destiny adn Mystique made their debut

Who were those couples? (out of interest)

X-Men should be the last franchise Disney is afraid to show a same-sex couple in

I don't care how pro-homosexuality Disney is, Mystique being Nightcrawler's father is non-canon and idiotic.

Who were those couples? (out of interest)
It first happened back in 2014 on their sitcom, Good Luck Charlie: http://defamer.gawker.com/the-disney-channel-finally-introduces-a-gay-couple-1510774349

They also had a 13 year old boy come out as gay on one of their shows last year: https://deadline.com/2017/10/disney-channel-andi-mack-character-come-out-gay-1202194584/

Its 2018 and Disney isnt the same company we all grew up with back in the 90s and 00s. They are far more progressive and being gay is treated like a normal thing now. Its not a taboo subject that the company is scared to touch out of fear of corrupting the poor innocent children

Feige has already said on more than one interview that LGBTQ representation is coming soon in the MCU.

Oh, I just remembered: any homosexual content has to be superficial enough that foreign cuts where it's edited out remain coherent.

Feige has already said on more than one interview that LGBTQ representation is coming soon in the MCU.
And X-Men is the ideal franchise to have more LGBTQ representation. They shouldn't have to shy away from it.

That's exactly what Disney wants American leftists to believe, while assuring foreign markets that ban homosexuality that it's all easily cut. :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"