Marvel Films MCU X-Men - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synch was announced for the new flagship X Book. If there was any chance he could get in the movie he’d hit every check box. Potentially could steal the movie and be a fan favorite

cover_to_x-men_2021_1.jpg

I am not even joking unlike the compelling #RestoreTheSnyderverse their is some FoX-Men fans that want to #RestoreTheXverse on twitter. which in way in bad place has a chance of ever happening since the X-Men property is under Feige who will do a reboot of it.

I am not even joking unlike the compelling #RestoreTheSnyderverse their is some FoX-Men fans that want to #RestoreTheXverse on twitter. which in way in bad place has a chance of ever happening since the X-Men property is under Feige who will do a reboot of it.
Does it even matter at this point? This is nothing new in the internet.

I also saw somewhere on Twitter about wanting a director's cut for Dark PhoeniX.

Ha, oh no some people are just gluttons for punishment.

I think it’s safe to say the majority are very much looking forward to the new mcu x-men

I am curious to see the reactions of the already established MCU characters when they first encounter a mutant, especially from the good guys.

I would hope the reaction is "Okay, another person with powers. So, where is the emergency?"

*cough*

I am curious to see the reactions of the already established MCU characters when they first encounter a mutant, especially from the good guys.
I hope they don't mistake Beast for a blue cat. I feel like some of them are going to joke about Beast' fur appearance.

I personally can’t wait to see MCU Wolverine. A series is a fantastic idea. You really need at least a trilogy of solo Wolverine films to tell his story satisfactorily, but a series is even better.

I’m thinking the best way to introduce the MCU Wolverine is to do it just like the comics, in a fight with the Hulk. Opportunities like this are why cinematic universes should exist. It feels more natural when this new Wolverine is introduced alongside an established character, and it also provides an introduction that is comic accurate yet new to moviegoers.

I just hope he’s ugly and shaggy. But yeah an mcu wolverine versus hulk death match would rock and be such a great way to introduce the two. Who would you get to direct such a film?

I’m neutral on this topic but how do you feel about Scott Summer in the MCU being in a relationship with Emma Frost instead of Jean Grey? It’s happened in the comics and some fellow X-fans I talked to said it could be a possibility that they want to hold off on Jean Grey

I personally can’t wait to see MCU Wolverine. A series is a fantastic idea. You really need at least a trilogy of solo Wolverine films to tell his story satisfactorily, but a series is even better.

I’m thinking the best way to introduce the MCU Wolverine is to do it just like the comics, in a fight with the Hulk. Opportunities like this are why cinematic universes should exist. It feels more natural when this new Wolverine is introduced alongside an established character, and it also provides an introduction that is comic accurate yet new to moviegoers.

can't have hulk in the title of the movie so this would have to be a wolverine project that hulk appears in.

i think devoting series to introducing mutants would be a very cool way to bring them in.

malcolm spellman said he was suprised at how little marvel has revealed about their future projects. that means they already have many more films and movies slated but havent announced them yet.

I’m neutral on this topic but how do you feel about Scott Summer in the MCU being in a relationship with Emma Frost instead of Jean Grey? It’s happened in the comics and some fellow X-fans I talked to said it could be a possibility that they want to hold off on Jean Grey

I don’t love it to be honest. Emma is more interesting than just being mrs Scott summers. Arguably that might even be the most uninteresting part about her

I wouldn't mind a Disney+ series on Storm, to flesh out her origins a bit.

the only thing Storm needs is a good villain. That’s actually easier to find than you would think, after all captain marvel had the same problem and they just borrowed the skrulls for a bit

I don’t want it. I’d prefer they get her right as The White Queen and then redeem herself by getting very involved with the school.

I’m looking forward to it. Hulk would be a great starting point like the comics as you say. I don’t mind whether they go with a series or films.

It will also be ideal that he gets a big intro outside of X-Men so the X-Men film doesn’t need to spend a big chunk of its time on him and can give airtime to all the other long-neglected characters. Also when Wolverine eventually gatecrashes the franchise it will be a massive boost on to to what is hopefully already a successful product without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"