Meat Is Murder!

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
I have a friend who has an IQ below 90, should I eat him too? ;)

How plump and tender is he? Bar-B-Q or Slow Roast??!?!? So many questions before I can give you a good answer. ;) :D

Originally posted by the defenders
I don't mean if killing humans is possible, but why is murdering animals legal and humans not? Lions and the such have to kill to eat. They can't farm like humans can. And despite what you idiots say, plants aren't the same as animals so stop being ignorant, your all ignorant.

One question? What religion are you?

I eat meat because meat is incredibly healthy for you, contrary to what vegetarians want you to believe. The body needs blood, pure and simple.

Originally posted by USMC
I eat meat because meat is incredibly healthy for you, contrary to what vegetarians want you to believe. The body needs blood, pure and simple.

*Checks USMC for some *nasty fangs* :eek: :D *while holding a cross tightly :eek:

Amen

And organic food is bad for you.

Originally posted by Bloody Mary
i used to eat meat when i was little but everytime i would eat it i would think about the animals that died, screaming, beaten alive then slaughtered and now at the tip of my fork. didnt work out. :(

i still eat fish sometimes, but thats also difficult bc fish are weird looking.

yeah all of those stupid chickens yelling "Help me!!!"

oh wait

Originally posted by The Singularity
And organic food is bad for you.

Seriously? I didn't know that, i just think organic milk tastes like crap. :o

i still eat fish sometimes, but thats also difficult bc fish are weird looking.

LOL:D:D

vegetarians want you to believe.
What?? Only mad animal extremists try push their "beliefs" on meateaters. Not all vegetarians. ;)

The body needs blood, pure and simple.

If that where true, I'd be dead by now. ;)

Seriously? I didn't know that, i just think organic milk tastes like crap. :o

Not totally bad for you but because no pesticides/herbicides are used there's a chance of it doing more harm than good.

What?? Only mad animal extremists try push their "beliefs" on meateaters. Not all vegetarians. ;)

Good point. My mistake. :o

If that where true, I'd be dead by now. ;)

I didn't say it would kill you without it. I believe that the body is not as healthy as it should be without blood from meat.

Originally posted by The Singularity
Not totally bad for you but because no pesticides/herbicides are used there's a chance of it doing more harm than good.

Ah, i see. :)

I didn't say it would kill you without it. I believe that the body is not as healthy as it should be without blood from meat.
I think it's a pile of crap. I'm about as healthy as the next person. The only things wrong with me is bad eyesight, which I probably inherited of my father or it's a result of sitting infront of the computer for too long... and constant sleepy-ness... which is probably a result of not going to bed earlier. ;)

#1 animals are raised to be eaten. they are fed animal fat and steroids to fatten them up. they arent sold by quality, theyr sold by weight. have fun eating fat steroids. :up:

They get broken down in the cooking process. Or in our stomachs.

#2 the body doesnt need animal meat and blood to function correctly. our bodies supply the blood, eating other animals flesh and muscle is just savage and appaling.

Not the blood, but the protein from the animal meat helps.

#3 i hope you all get mad cow disease and your brains swell and develop embolisms. :o

We'll die from mad cow disease and you'll die from aneamia. Potatoe. Potatoe.

Yeah, crazy animal extremists like...ok, I don't know any...wait! The dude who started this thread!

I'll give him one thing though, the stuff they do to kill them is really f**ked up, it's better if we made a calmer way to kill them.

If they'd find a better way to execute death row inmates, they can find a better way to bring us our steak! :batman:

i havent eaten meat since i was 13, im perfectly healthy :o im never eating meat again

Do you eat eggs or other dairy products?

Originally posted by DarkKnightJRK
Yeah, crazy animal extremists like...ok, I don't know any...wait! The dude who started this thread!

I'll give him one thing though, the stuff they do to kill them is really f**ked up, it's better if we made a calmer way to kill them.

If they'd find a better way to execute death row inmates, they can find a better way to bring us our steak! :batman:
Why not wait until the animal has died naturally? :o ;)

i havent eaten meat since i was 13, im perfectly healthy :o im never eating meat again

how tall are you?

I stopped eating meat at the age of 7, that was 21 years ago.
Good for you. I'm sure you'd succeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"