Meat Is Murder!

Originally posted by Dark Carnage
I'm upset by the brutallity of the way animals are killed, but killed for no reason?

What are they f**king stupid? They are killed for food.

You know, the way predators survive.

By the way, why do we have canines? To rip plants? :rolleyes: Pass me a rare Outback steak, and I'm yours!

Originally posted by the defenders
I don't mean if killing humans is possible, but why is murdering animals legal and humans not?
Animals are lower on the food chain. Animals have been a source of food since the very inception of humanoid creatures.
Lions and the such have to kill to eat.
And humans don't?
They can't farm like humans can.
It is much easier to kill and cook an animal than farm.
And despite what you idiots say, plants aren't the same as animals so stop being ignorant, your all ignorant.
You come in here and start spreading your vegan-nazi propaganda, yet we are the ignorant ones? Explain..

Now, I believe there needs to be a stop to farming on animals homes. It also gives homes to tons of other animals. Oh and I don't swat misquitos.
But realisticly, to turn everyone into a vegan-nazi like you want, there needs to be MUCH more farmland than there is.

Okay well ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ you lord_galvatron, if you want to call names...i'm not debating you.

Originally posted by Bloody Mary
#1 animals are raised to be eaten. they are fed animal fat and steroids to fatten them up. they arent sold by quality, theyr sold by weight. have fun eating fat steroids.
We do, and providing animals with steroids is illegal.
#2 the body doesnt need animal meat and blood to function correctly.
But it does need protein. I can get all the protein I need for a week from an 18oz steak, you have to eat pounds of soybeans to get the same. [/quote]eating other animals flesh and muscle is just savage and appaling.[/quote]Says you, most people find it to be delicious and healthy.

#3 i hope you all get mad cow disease and your brains swell and develop embolisms. :o
I hope you choke on a piece of broccoli

I used to be a vegan for a little while, I was very unhealthy, and then I jumped on the atkins bandwagon and became very healthy and lost a bit of weight too.

Okay well ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ you lord_galvatron, if you want to call names...i'm not debating you.
What, you mean calling you a vegan-nazi? I'm only stating the obvious.

Vegetarians have a shorter average life span than those that eat a balanced diet with lean meats.

I remember one day my uncle brought a goat and killed it, and he taught me how to skin it and all the things... One of my happiest memories(I aint a sick bastard, that's life, life has an end)...

That actually teach you a lesson.. We(by we I mean EVERYTHING) are consumers.. we are meant to consume... everything consumes everything... And if you consume something, it means you are going to destroy it and use it for your own good...

So if you eat meat an animal is killed, then if you eat a salad, a plant is "killed" too...

I'm not trying to be Nazi-esque about this. I'm just trying to propagate the masses. :) I just see it as murder and you aren't one of the ignorant people in here(jeff hardy, hippy hunter). But their stupidity just gets me so POed.

Actually I do respect your opinions and I am not as ignorant as I pose on the Hype! I actually don't think George W. Bush is God, I don't hate all hippies (keyword ALL, I still don't like them in general), and so on. I am not that close minded so go on being a vegitarian it does not matter to me, just if there is a topic like this expect me to pop up saying my hate for hippies.

I just make fun of the stereotype that vegitaritans are hippies and it is my reputation to destroy all hippies.

AND I'M NOT A ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ING HIPPY. God I hate you hippy hunter. Must I post a link of vegetarians?

I was just joking around don't be hatin' :(

Plants produce electrical impulses, on similar wave lengths as a brain. Just because we don't fully comprehend their life, doesn't mean they don't have one to lose. They reproduce, have defense mechanisims, and feelings as far as we can tell. Plants respond to human emotions and give off elevated "brain waves" when in duress.

Yes but do we need to eat meat to survive? I sure as bad place don't. YOu can keep on with your barbarous ways but at least I sleep at night knowing I'm not a murderer.
Unless you eat synthetic plastice hemp, you are a hypocrite. YOU PLANT MURDERER! :mad:

Yes but do we need to eat meat to survive? I sure as bad place don't. YOu can keep on with your barbarous ways but at least I sleep at night knowing I'm not a murderer.
I eat meat all the time and I go to bed at night knowing I'm not a murderer as well, what's your point?

anyone who tells me I shouldn't eat a piece of flesh is silly.:mad:

Originally posted by LORD_GALVATRON
I eat meat all the time and I go to bed at night knowing I'm not a murderer as well, what's your point?

:up:

Originally posted by Man-Thing
anyone who tells me I shouldn't eat a piece of flesh is silly.:mad:
Anyone who tells you that you should do anything to conform to their beliefs is silly.

Originally posted by Dark Carnage
No we don't NEED meat to survive. But were weren't born herbivores.

That's why we have canines.

Look, if you are alive, you are food to something else.

so everything with sharp canines are carnivores?
Pandahead.GIF

:rolleyes:

oh, btw:

mur·der ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mûrdr)
n.
The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.
Slang. Something that is very uncomfortable, difficult, or hazardous: The rush hour traffic is murder.
A flock of crows. See Synonyms at flock1.

Eating meat is NOT murder. PROVEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"