Meg concept art

I am Roger Corman. Nice to meet you. I hope you liked my movies:

Gas-s-s-s
Bloody Mama
Ski Troop Attack
She Gods of Shark Reef
The saga of the Viking women and their voyage to the waters of the great sea serpent
and Naked Paradise. :)

Ironic... since I have the screenname Toxic Avenger. :o

guh.....awesome. :eek:
I think a helicopter f***ed Meg's sister or got him fired or something.

When it jumps at the heli it looks like it has something big in it's mouth. Anyone see it?

It look like another smaller mouth inside it's mouth like Alien has. :confused:
Like it just ate a normal Great White, but the Great White hated the helicopter just as much as Meg.

You can go frame by frame and you see a little mouth opening up. lol

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It look like another smaller mouth inside it's mouth like Alien has. :confused:
Like it just ate a normal Great White, but the Great White hated the helicopter just as much as Meg.
Or...the great white in it's mouth is also possessed by a demon and is coming out to curse the helicopter guys.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I think you're right! :eek:
Bastard Hollywood, bitin' my styles. :mad:
Dammit Roger, we need to team up and make a shark movie dammit. :mad:

Dog Lips said:
Dammit Roger, we need to team up and make a shark movie dammit.
Don't worry. We'll wait till they make theirs, then we'll take the best clips from it, film some new story with Claude Van Dam and Parker Posey or something, edit it in, take the music from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, call it "Shark Rape City, U.S.A." and only distribute it in Turkey and Eastern European countries, etc.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Don't worry. We'll wait till they make theirs, then we'll take the best clips from it, film some new story with Claude Van Dam and Parker Posey or something, edit it in, take the music from Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, call it "Shark Rape City, U.S.A." and only distribute it in Turkey and Eastern European countries, etc.
Brilliant! :up:

Looks like were going to have some creature feature movies this year.This and Snakes on a Plane.

We need to find lots of footage of naked women, explosions, and ninjas to edit in for no reason. You know, for entertainment purposes.

GoldGoblin said:
Looks like were going to have some creature feature movies this year.This and Snakes on a Plane.
Yes, Roger and I are planning to sue because we had a movie in the works years ago called "Dragons on a moped." They stole our idea. :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
Yes, Roger and I are planning to sue because we had a movie in the works years ago called "Dragons on a moped." They stole our idea. :mad:

^:D

DOG LIPS said:
We need to find lots of footage of naked women, explosions, and ninjas to edit in for no reason. You know, for entertainment purposes.
I know!

Jean Claude falls out of the helicopter. The shark swallows him. So you think, "Whoah, it killed JCVD.". But then you see Jean Claude wake up inside the shark and he stands up, and there's a team of ninjas that Meg swallowed earlier, so they all fight. Jean Claude kills the ninjas.

He takes the ninja uniform from one of the dead ninjas ( as a disguise ) and goes exploring inside Meg and comes upon a small military base that Meg had also swallowed earlier. He sneaks in, finds a barrel of explosives, ties it to his back, climbs back out of Megs mouth only to see that Meg is still clamped on to the runner of the helicopter and now they're flying above land!

So he squeezes out between the teeth, gets in the cockpit, punches the pilot who made him fall out before, flies the helicopter and Meg to the White house, ignites the barrel, and then we cut to the exploding White House scene from Independence Day.
End.

EDIT: Maybe the President is having an orgy inside the White House before the blast to get the T+A shots *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"