Mega Man's Franchise's

Its not even up on the Wii U, yet? Damn, Nintendo needs to get their act together with that system. They should've been able to easily import all of the Wii's VC games over to the Wii U, but for some reason, they take their damn time with it.

Geez...i have MMX on SNES, Gamecube, my Wii, PSP and iPad. This one is starting to become a lot like Sonic 1 and FF4...cant say I'm excited for yet another port.

MMX is the greatest and best game ever made. I'll buy this day one and play the ever loving **** out of it, just like every other version of this ever released!

Better than nothing I guess. Capcom just cannot seem to give us another platformer or third person next-gen game with this guy. With the Ratchet and Clank type stuff that's out there, that is the template they could use.

I wish they would release The Wily Wars. I have all the MM's on NES, and I bought them again on the Wii. I don't feel like buying them again on my 3DS, but I would technically buy them again if it was The Wily Wars.

As much of a fan that I am of MM, I still have never played The Wily Wars.

This is great news! I absolutely loved MMIV for the Game Boy (hell yeah it was better than some of the home console MMs) and I never played MMV for the Game Boy.

I'll be getting II, IV, and V. Might as well just get III too since then I'll just have them all.

Ohhhh, I didn't read it close enough. Those are the GB versions. Ha, I thought they were already out.

Since I've never played V, I'll wait for that one to come out.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was Capcom's big announcement. At least this one was actually better than the last time they cried "big announcement".

"We know you've been in suspense for our big Mega Man news! Well here it is! Exclusive to Xbox 360, now your Avatars can wear a Mega Bustrollolol!!"

I want another Mega Man X, I love the first six games and not counting Legends X is my favorite version of Mega Man.

Wasn't sure where to put this and basically I have this thing telling me to put it in the lounge
but here it is

source:GI

Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter page

Dat concept art and music.

CXSSHh2.gif

a1d0e45fc7a68f4c962f2ebcd7a2210c_large.jpg

a4d2477d01ae7a44bffec74b42906c0d_large.jpg

419a16837e4713fe0193cc55ecbb753f_large.jpg

This definitely going to be the first Kickstarter project I throw some money at.

Last edited:
When the Japanese are on the Kickstarter bandwagon you know it's gotten serious.

Ha! If Capcom is going to abandon MM, might as well have Inafune make a game ridiculously close to it. The concept art looks promising. Very excited for this project!

"So, your new game reminds me of Mega Man..."

"It's not Mega Man."

"Yes, but the gameplay and even some of the stills look.."

"It's not Mega Man....Might No. 9."

".....ok."

The kickstarter has already passed the $900,000 goal and has collected more than $60,000 more. :wow:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9

This is definitely going to meet the $2.5 million stretch goal.
It's met it .

The Mighty No. 9 Meets Kickstarter Funding Goal. September 2, 2013 . 9:30am

The Mighty No. 9, a spiritual successor to the Mega Man series by Keiji Inafune, has met its funding goal on Kickstarter, less than 48 hours after its Kickstarter campaign launched.

source:Siliconera

No, it hasn't. It's a little over a million currently, so it's still 1.5 mil away from the console stretch goal. Looking good, though.

The initial goal was 900,000, and it reached that. That means no matter what, unless Capcom pulls a Capcom on Comcept, this game is being made.

Yeah, but Wise Guy was referencing the stretch goal in the quoted post. I don't think Capcom can really do anything. There's obviously similarly between this and Mega Man, but it's not like a complete lift. I say it's as safe as any spiritual successor to any game.

With the way it's headed it'll be on all platforms that will have it .

Still nothing new on a new ip, But This seem interesting.
Power Up With This Awesome Mega Man D-Arts Ultimate Armor Figure. September 17, 2013 . 2:50pm

This 130mm tall figure features Mega Man in his ultimate armor form from X4. Fully posable, the PVC figure also comes with two face types, interchangeable hands to hold the Buster gun and a removable jetpack.

There’s no such thing as enough figures, not when the newest series D-Arts Ultimate Armor series from Bandai brings out Mega Man at his most powerful.

This 130mm tall figure features Mega Man in his ultimate armor form from X4. Fully posable, the PVC figure also comes with two face types, interchangeable hands to hold the Buster gun and a removable jetpack.

The D-Arts Ultimate Armor Mega Man is available now for 4,725 yen (About $50).

source:Siliconera

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"