Age of Extinction Megan Fox or Michael Bay?

Ratcrawler

Superhero
Reaction score
It seems these two got beef. If you could only bring back one to work on TF3 would it be the director or the starlett?

I think I'd rather bring back Megan as Mikaela, personally. She may not be Oscar Calibre or anything but she plays a teenaged (or early 20s now?) love interest as well as can be expected in a movie who's main draw is giant robots and cleavage.

Michael Bay on the other hand did a pretty great job setting up this movie-verse but got a little too comfortable in it with infantile jokes and moments that make me rethink bringing the kids. On top of that, he doesn't have enough faith in his titular sPecies to give them more prominent roles than sidekicks who talk like Urban stereotypes. Optimus Prime played second fiddle to friggin' Leo. Do we really need another Leo, ghetto-robots, constructicon scrotums, Turturro butt-cheeks and drawn out, confusing action sequences?

I'd rather give the robots charater growth and have a cohesive story with fewer plot holes, to be honest. And Megan's clevage.

I'd rather have Bay back personally, yeah the sequel wasnt as tight as the 1st movie, but it was as enjoyable in different ways, I just think Bay needs to be reigned in more for TF3 and we will get a good movie.

I'd like them both back. Bay is very good with practical effects (i.e. explosions) and Megan's a really good actor.
And hot.

The whole team (Megan, Michael, Shia, Josh, Tyrese and the writers and the rest...) should be back for one more outing.

dont care if megan comes back, would be nice though, michael bay is important i think

I'd like them both back. Bay is very good with practical effects (i.e. explosions) and Megan's a really good actor.
And hot.

lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

I'd like to have both back, but I'd rather lose Fox than Bay.

I'd rather both mysteriously die in car bombs.

Not set by me.

Okay, maybe set by me.

Neither will be fine. I'd rather see more Optimus Prime, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"