Dark of the Moon Megan Fox or Rosie Huntington Whitely?

rosie was better off doing a tampon ad. Bay and Spielberg should have just sucked it in and finish the trilogy with fox.

That or recast the part . The romance in part 3 was just beyond awful . Suddenly marriage talk to a character we have no idea how they met .:whatever:

That or recast the part . The romance in part 3 was just beyond awful . Suddenly marriage talk to a character we have no idea how they met .:whatever:

We actually do know how they met. It's on the same day he got his medal. They actually show a flashback in the movie. He hits on her and accidentally knocks over a table.

Bay and Spielberg should have just sucked it in and finish the trilogy with fox.
I agree. I thought Rosie was okay, but I might have preferred to see Megan Fox just for continuity's sake. I feel like I would have been more interested in the Carly subplot (captured by Dylan) if it had been Mikaela instead. Pretty much all of what Carly did in that movie was clearly meant for Mikaela save for the whole meeting at the White House thing. Speaking of which, did anyone else find Rosie to be hotter with those glasses on in that scene?

I agree. I thought Rosie was okay, but I might have preferred to see Megan Fox just for continuity's sake. I feel like I would have been more interested in the Carly subplot (captured by Dylan) if it had been Mikaela instead. Pretty much all of what Carly did in that movie was clearly meant for Mikaela save for the whole meeting at the White House thing. Speaking of which, did anyone else find Rosie to be hotter with those glasses on in that scene?

I might have been better for the story if it had been Mikela, but honestly I didn't miss Megan Fox at all. Fox gave them lemons so they made lemonade.

We actually do know how they met. It's on the same day he got his medal. They actually show a flashback in the movie. He hits on her and accidentally knocks over a table.

Whoopty to do . Another underdevoloped scene . They made a big mistake not just recasting the role . Marriage talk in this film was really out of place

Whoopty to do . Another underdevoloped scene . They made a big mistake not just recasting the role . Marriage talk in this film was really out of place

Why? Sam and Carly have been in a serious relationship since before the movie begins. :huh:

megan was more interesting in transformers 1. who can forget her bend in that car scene, and also that bad-ash moment where she drove that truck with bumble bee. but she was bland in ROTF.

rosie was simply a HOT damsel in distress in the movie. no character development whatsoever. i didn't expect to like her but she looked better in the movie compared to pictures. it's also refreshing to see the elegant rosie compared to the dirty girl fox.

t1 megan > rosie > t2 megan.

I'm sure if the guy was willing to run into a Decepticon war zone alone to rescue her then marriage isn't out of the question. Also Bumblebee playing the wedding theme got laughter from the audience. I think it was meant to be taken as a joke.

. it's also refreshing to see the elegant rosie compared to the dirty girl fox.

That's another thing actually. How is it that she went through all that, in a white jacket and shirt and heels and still managed to be pretty prestine? Points deducted for non-realism right there. No way in bad place everyone she's travelling/running around with is bruised and bloody and she is still perfectly put together. My sister even leaned over to me and whispered: "why isn't she dirty?"

bad place at least Megan got down and dirty in the middle of a warzone.

I can't believe people are talking being 'invested in a relationship' in a movie about huge alien robots who turn into vehicles! Absolutely mental. For what it's worth my vote goes to RHW who was just so incredibly hot that for the first time in the trilogy I didn't mind them featuring loads of weak 'character development' scenes in.

That's another thing actually. How is it that she went through all that, in a white jacket and shirt and heels and still managed to be pretty prestine? Points deducted for non-realism right there. No way in bad place everyone she's travelling/running around with is bruised and bloody and she is still perfectly put together. My sister even leaned over to me and whispered: "why isn't she dirty?"

bad place at least Megan got down and dirty in the middle of a warzone.

if she's dirty, she's just like Megan. you can't really think about realism in that movie right? they escaped death through the eye of a needle like tons of times. i'm least concerned about her looking pristine. in fact, we all talked about how glamorous she remained after all that shebang.

I would say it was fridge brilliance on Bay's part because in a cartoon or comic, she probably would end up looking like that, but I ain't giving him that much credit.

rosie was better off doing a tampon ad. Bay and Spielberg should have just sucked it in and finish the trilogy with fox.
They are better off without her. She was apparently a total witch on the set of TF2 and her referring to Michael Bay as Hitler was the last straw. She is an unprofessional egomaniac and on top of that, her acting in TF2 was even worse than in TF1. She's a bad actress both in terms of acting skill and in terms of cooperating with the director and crew. Her career is pretty much over, whereas with RHW pretty much everyone is saying she was a delight to work with. RHW's acting isn't going to win any awards, but she at least did her job professionally. Megan Fox is over.

I pick Rosie. While Megan Fox may be the better looking of the two I can actually believe Rosie being interrested in Sam more than I can Megan Fox. And somebody correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Rosie/Carly a last minute replacement? I just remember pictures of MF on the set. And as far as recasting for Mikela goes People would have been saying why didn't they rename her Carly. Personaly after some of the stuff I read about SAm and Carly's relastion ship and how it would be different I was kinda like I don't know about this. I also thought they should have kept MF. But while I was watching the movie I got it and thought it was an improvement.

I also want to give a shout out to Sam's mom because she isn't that bad looking either:cwink: .

I can actually believe Rosie being interrested in Sam

I didn't. The whole backstory was that he "charmed" her at the White House. I just saw Sam being a goofball and Carly laughing behind his back. With Mikela, everything made more sense. Her and Sam were introduced into the world of Transformers together. They went to war and survived. It's the type of experience that makes people bond.

Rosie Huntington Whitely

I was impressed with her. Hello T3 was her first movie ever and I doubt she had acting lessons for this movie. Megan Fox's acting skill in the 1st two movies (especially the 2nd movie) was just terrible and she already did films before Transformers unlike Rosie.

Neither of them gave great performances.

Megan Fox was passable in the first film, but just barely. Her character was just too skanky for my taste and her offscreen persona is just repulsive. While Rosie did have a few rough spots early in the film, for the most part she did a great job. She made Carly such a likable character that I'm willing to give her a pass on the few scenes were she seemed a little wooden. I also though she had much better chemistry with Shia than Megan did. Unlike Fox, Rosie comes across as intelligent and likable in all her interviews.

Also, as it's been mentioned many times, this was her first acting gig. For her to have been as good as she was with no acting experience or training of any kind just makes what she did even more amazing.

Megan Fox is not only more attractive, she's a significantly more believable actress. There was an "earthiness" to her character, a spunk, that Rosie completely lacked. Not to mention, Fox was actually given a sense of character. Her character grew up around cars, fixed cars, and eventually used that skill in a key moment in the final battle of Transformers 1. She wasn't a damsel in distress. Rosie just shows up, gets kidnapped, yet manages to manipulate the villain into the dumbest plot turn of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"