Dark of the Moon Megan Fox WON'T be in TF3

Megan didn't personally diss him. If you read the "full Hitler quote", she's just stating what Shia stated on the Revenge of the Fallen documentary; Bay has a persona of a tyrant on set...nothing personal...but that's how he directs. Once he's done, he's a cool cat off set....
So its basically one person taking another persons bullet.

The first who says it gets off Scott free, second person who quotes the original then gets skinned alive for repeating said comment.

I don't really care who's in the movie. I just want to to know which robots are in it.

Nelson posted again on Don Murphy's site saying the new girl is hotter than Fox but doesn't state if she's playing Mikela or a new character...

So its basically one person taking another persons bullet.

The first who says it gets off Scott free, second person who quotes the original then gets skinned alive for repeating said comment.

Personally, I don't think those quotes got her fired, otherwise she won't have been on the TF3 set and looked ready to shoot the sequel. It probably happened recently, and maybe another fallout with Bay that media hasn't gotten a wind of it yet, and Bay just decided that she's unworkable and dropped her.

Nelson posted again on Don Murphy's site saying the new girl is hotter than Fox but doesn't state if she's playing Mikela or a new character...

Can't be Gemma Arterton than. She's hot, no doubt, but not hotter than Fox.

We need pictures of the supposed 'contenders'. :cwink:
Miranda Kerr (Victoria Secret Model)
5oi8a0.jpg

Bar Fafeli (sp) Another Victoria Secret Model I'm guessing.
2ijm9ms.jpg

Gemma Aterton (actual Actress)
o0uwwy.jpg

Apatow Crew,

Shia's gotten off easy. He and Megan have been basically saying the same thing about Bay since last year...

Again, she's more colorful.

Still, if Nelson is posting the truth and she was fired weeks ago and they got a replacement, then rewrites are not that difficult to fix at this stage. The film doesn't really start production until the first week of July.

Still, I'm pissed about this. If the new replacement is playing Mikaela, then we'll just have to get use to a new face. But, if it's a brand new character, what's the point of Sam's story for the last two flicks...?

It's always been my personal belief that Megan never got a real shot from the media and this is going to make it worse. She's not done. But, with Jonah Hex probably not doing anything at the box office or critically, all she has now is a little indie movie she did with Rourke. That's probably not going to make a dent either. She's done and I think she was going to grow as an actress.

I wonder what Shia thinks?

It's interesting that he gets to speak his mind...

Personally, I don't think those quotes got her fired, otherwise she won't have been on the TF3 set and looked ready to shoot the sequel. It probably happened recently, and maybe another fallout with Bay that media hasn't gotten a wind of it yet, and Bay just decided that she's unworkable and dropped her.
Or he planned on doing that from the start. Making her think everything is cool and then BAM out of nowhere says you're fired!

People in Hollywood or ***** it could happen.

Scratch that, Nelson just posted again...,it looks like we're not going to get a good explanation as to why she's gone...

He states, "Banes suffers the fate of Barricade."

Apatow Crew,

Shia's gotten off easy. He and Megan have been basically saying the same thing about Bay since last year...

Again, she's more colorful.

Still, if Nelson is posting the truth and she was fired weeks ago and they got a replacement, then rewrites are not that difficult to fix at this stage. The film doesn't really start production until the first week of July.

Still, I'm pissed about this. If the new replacement is playing Mikaela, then we'll just have to get use to a new face. But, if it's a brand new character, what's the point of Sam's story for the last two flicks...?

It's always been my personal belief that Megan never got a real shot from the media and this is going to make it worse. She's not done. But, with Jonah Hex probably not doing anything at the box office or critically, all she has now is a little indie movie she did with Rourke. That's probably not going to make a dent either. She's done and I think she was going to grow as an actress.

I wonder what Shia thinks?

It's interesting that he gets to speak his mind...
He's prolly thinking I got out of this one easy and he'll think next time before speaking.

And it be good to be Spielberg's golden boy, even if he was crapping on him.

Miranda Kerr (Victoria Secret Model)
5oi8a0.jpg

Bar Refaeli Sports Illustrated (that's what she's more known for).
2ijm9ms.jpg

Gemma Aterton (actual Actress)
o0uwwy.jpg

Bar Refaeli is the sexiest woman in the world, imo.

Miranda Kerr looks like my sister. She's pretty but I'm not attracted to her at all. That would be creepy. :woot:

I wouldn't mind seeing Gemma in the movie. I like her.

If it is a new character, her name should be Carly. :yay:

Scratch that, Nelson just posted again...,it looks like we're not going to get a good explanation as to why she's gone...

Thats a crap move to not even say way.

So we never see them again.

Thats just totally stupid especially after how the last movie ended the the whole I love you thing through out the movie.

Way to screw yourself over. Or how about they just pretend like the second movie never existed.

Can't be Gemma Arterton than. She's hot, no doubt, but not hotter than Fox.

Would have to disagree with that, in her latest pics, Fox looks like a match-stick, which puts me off big time, Arterton actually has a body with some shape to it and a very pretty face to boot.

Now thats even more peculiar, they cant just drop the character with no explanation. Its different doing it with a TF who had about 3 lines in the movie and the franchise's main female character!

I just jumped to this page so sorry if someone already brought this up.

Is this misinformation that Bay has been doing since the first sequel or real? I ask because I could have sworn there were pics of Megan Fox on the set of TF3.

Bar Refaeli is the sexiest woman in the world, imo.

Miranda Kerr looks like my sister. She's pretty but I'm not attracted to her at all. That would be creepy. :woot:

I wouldn't mind seeing Gemma in the movie. I like her.

If it is a new character, her name should be Carly. :yay:
Doesn't mean she knows a lick about acting. And before you say something about Fox. Atleaat she was acting in tv shows and movies. It be stupid to cast someone in such a big role who never acted before.

I just jumped to this page so sorry if someone already brought this up.

Is this misinformation that Bay has been doing since the first sequel or real? I ask because I could have sworn there were pics of Megan Fox on the set of TF3.
Nope, apparently alot of sites are reporting on it.

Thank God. I like the Transformers movies for their comedy and really good action scenes, and some of the story themes are really nice (though the over plots need a bit more), and the score is fantastic.

She hurts them though. She just comes off as a skank, and I can't come to like her character. Good news for me.

Bingo, this is good news to me. Her bad acting and annoying character can now be replaced. They should have done this for TF2.

Jamon,

I still think Fox is seriously attractive. But, she messed up when she got her lips done. I could've dealt with the nose but making her lips bigger accentuated the fact that she got her nose done...

[BLACKOUT]You know, she was kinda the reason I watched these flicks... I guess I won't bother with the third one, at least in theaters.[/BLACKOUT]

Would have to disagree with that, in her latest pics, Fox looks like a match-stick, which puts me off big time, Arterton actually has a body with some shape to it and a very pretty face to boot.

Gemma's been looking skinny lately, too.

Like I've said before, I do like her and I'd be happy if she was in the movie. The girl can act. :yay:

I never said she did. I was just making a statement.
And i said just cause she is sexy doesn't mean she belongs in a movie. She's a underwear model. What talent does that take? Besides staying Skinny and Banging Leonardo DeCapario.

I am saying get a actress, not someone who knows nothing.

Jamon,

I still think Fox is seriously attractive. But, she messed up when she got her lips done. I could've dealt with the nose but making her lips bigger accentuated the fact that she got her nose done...

dude.. she's had no surgery... at least in her currently known career... ive seen her recently.. and back when she was on an episode of 2 and a half men... she looks the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"