Dark of the Moon Megan Fox WON'T be in TF3

LOL what is with all the offended crap? Seriously give it a rest.

If anything needs to be invalidated its the absolute horrid last 2 Transformers movie.

And just FYI, there was talk MONTHS ago like last year about writing Megan Fox out of the movie because of her comments.

Megan Fox is a dime a dozen. There are a million other girls like her out there. She can't draw a movie on her own as Jennifer's Body has proven.

Oh for crying out loud,so you as well are wasting time. In the wrong section of this forum. :wall:

Yeah, cause one movie automatically tells you everything.

Same thing could have been said about that Golfing movie he was the star off. Which bombed at the box office. Does that mean he couldn't do a movie?
I'm talking about Mega Fox dude. She's gone, get over it.

You guys act like this is ruining this amazing story and journey the characters started in the first 2 movies, are you ****ing kidding me?!

Wasn't bay going to release fake information..

I mean, really? couldnt' this be it..

people.com is reporting, from Paramount rep., that Megan chose not to return.

Still doesn't explain the make up test shots and the pictures of her with Bumblebee two weeks ago...

people.com is reporting, from Paramount rep., that Megan chose not to return.

Still doesn't explain the make up test shots and the pictures of her with Bumblebee two weeks ago...
I call Bs on that. Something happen on which were never gonna know. Atleast right now at the moment.

I know. Something were never know or find out.

Maybe Ms. Fox wants to act and this movie wasn't going to let her act.

Jonah Hex she plays a prostitute and will show her awesome acting range.

I just think its kinda stupid to kill off the person.

If anything say she had to move away to help her Father in his business or something.

Like maybe for instance if there is a fourth and they patch things up she can be in it.

that still would be extremely lame and horrible writting... a girl who's seen and witnessed what she had scene just to up and leave and not be a part of whatever else is happening? There's no way around it... i have a feeling the movie will open with Sam finding a letter on her bed that says goodbye... and i can't take this anymore... "ala how they had Mj break up with peter post OMD" :whatever:. then majority of the movie will have sam sulk around .. I'm so waiting for DVD now... this smells like the Mummy 3

yeah, i don't know how this will turn out, but i'll get it a chance and see the trailers.

But I'm sure you're right about her leaving a letter and him being all moopey for the movie.

Ugh. I'm not sure how to feel about this recent news. On the one hand, Fox is a horrible actress and hardly a professional when it comes to her interactions with Bay. On the other hand, her character was an important part of the story, at least in the first film. Her wooden acting will not be missed, but she's definitely going to leave a hole in the storyline if she's gone. Not that the story hasn't already been damaged enough by ROTF, mind you...

In any case, I'm going to wait to hear from The Bay before I jump to any conclusions. We did see Fox on set, so it's possible that someone merely took a contractual change out of context. We'll see.

There's so many conflicting reports about this. I'm starting to think it's ********.

edit: Timstuff is right. Bay usually announces big news like this on his site and there's nothing there. I'm going to wait until he says something.

Last edited:
It's very strange she would be on the set working on the film and then they decide not to use her. If they were planning to oust Megan Fox I think it would have happened before this. It would also be a bad business decision for both parties. If anything they should cut down her screen time

I'm talking about Mega Fox dude. She's gone, get over it.

You guys act like this is ruining this amazing story and journey the characters started in the first 2 movies, are you ****ing kidding me?!

I honestly don't care if she's in it or not, just came as a surprise.

Personally I enjoyed the first one as a mindless summer popcorn film and hated the sequel. So if she is getting replaced as the love interest and I enjoy the third like I did the first it will be a nice bridge skipping over the second film.

Last edited:
No Fox equals no ticket for me, she was the main draw for me in this third film, plus is kinda whacks up the story.

I honestly don't care if she's in it or not, just came as a surprise.

Personally I enjoyed the first one as a mindless summer popcorn film and hated the sequel. So if she is getting replaced as the love interest and I enjoy the third like I did the first it will be a nice bridge skipping over the second film.

Agreed. As long as this movie is as good (or better) than the 1st, then that's all that matters.

I would like to have Megan in the movie, but if it doesn't happen, I can live with it.

Last edited:
i wonder if this much fuss would occur if paltrow was replace in iron man

then again, perhaps it's cause everyone is happy.

I'm also still on the fence as to if this is in fact a fact. It could just be misinformation from Bay and everyone is jumping to conclusions because a bunch of websites may have bought into it and everyone is assuming it's true because of her past comments.

^ Michael Bay hasn't said anything. He usually announces news like this himself. So until he does, one way or the other, I doubt this is true.

are they crazy??? no megan fox? lmao this movie will be a total failure...

first of all i think they've been pumping these movies out really quickly.. its been like TF overload for the past four years or w/e.. tots r us is still trying to catch up with the first movie..

i wouldnt care if they had dropped her for the second film but she's become a staple of the franchise and her publicity alone pretty much garanteed success... shia's drunk driving could only go so far lol

i think this wasnt a creative decision at all... and not even about her wanting to be in more serious roles. she just hates michael bay... and her gently calling him napoleon and adolf was putting it nicely lmao

its a shame michael bay clearly owns some property in all this, otherwise the studio should've given him the boot finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"