Dark of the Moon Megan Fox WON'T be in TF3

She probably dies. Shia said theres gonna be human death so yea. There you have it.

Miranda Kerr? :)

She probably dies. Shia said theres gonna be human death so yea. There you have it.

Miranda Kerr? :)

Shia did say recently that the third film is going to involve a lot of human death. Hopefully if that roommate character from the second film returns he dies a horrible death as well.

yeah, seeing how Shia is such a big draw outside of the Spielberg world. Lets look shall we?

Surfs Up - about 59 million. and it was a animated film, so it was suppose to make more like all of them do usually.

Bobby - A little over 11 million.

The Greatest Game Played - A little over 15 million. Which was a Disney flick.

Constantine - 75 million, but people didn't go cause of him.

I, Robot - 145 million, but same reason as Constantine.

Dumber and Dumberer 2 - About 26 million.

Holes - about 67 million and it was a Disney flick. out 7 years ago. Which was based on a kids book.

So before you talk about her BO record, you might as well look at Shia's. Minus Spielberg.

So before you talk about her BO record, you might as well look at Shia's. Minus Spielberg.
Dude. Why are you trying to hurt your cause? Those numbers help me out... as showing that Shia has done more movies that crush Megan Fox's BO (and yes that was on purpose) especially as you had to take out movies to make a comparison in the first place.

yeah, seeing how Shia is such a big draw outside of the Spielberg world. Lets look shall we?

Surfs Up - about 59 million. and it was a animated film, so it was suppose to make more like all of them do usually.

Bobby - A little over 11 million.

The Greatest Game Played - A little over 15 million. Which was a Disney flick.

Constantine - 75 million, but people didn't go cause of him.

I, Robot - 145 million, but same reason as Constantine.

Dumber and Dumberer 2 - About 26 million.

Holes - about 67 million and it was a Disney flick. out 7 years ago. Which was based on a kids book.

Yeah. They're really going to miss out on all that Jennifer's Body box office...

yeah, difference is jennifers body was a suuuper low budget movie (16mil) and made back 30mil...

all of shia's low budget movies bombed...

in her total of four movies in her life she's grossed 700mil...
in the 12 movies where shia was a lead he's only made 1.4bil

guys dont watch transformers for shia i can tell you that lol... they wanna see robots and megan fox.

and her character wasnt a frustrating girl like kirsten dunst in the spidey franchise... she pretty much just went along with anything shia's character did without much question lol

Last edited:
They go for two reasons Megan and the Robots. Or least that's how it was for the second.

Guys aren't going OMG! Shia Labauef (sp) is in this movie, I gotta see this!

It's very strange she would be on the set working on the film and then they decide not to use her. If they were planning to oust Megan Fox I think it would have happened before this. It would also be a bad business decision for both parties. If anything they should cut down her screen time
I think she's actually known for a while now. Usually when she's shooting for a TF movie, she's all tanned and buffed up. Not this time, she's the skinniest and palest she's been in ages. Women CAN tone up if they want to, she just hasn't been working toward it.

Megan's out? Great news!

Now if Shia and Michael Bay will leave the TF3 production, it might just have a chance! :awesome:

(I'm going to pretend I'm the first person to say this because I'm too lazy to read the rest of the thread.)

ah gemma...as if she hasnt been the female interest in enough ****** summer blockbusters lol

Paramount should have kept Fox & ditched Bay.

Directors don't get fired for bad reviews. They get fired for bad ticket sales, and as Bay proved with TF2 he's not hurting in that department, regardless of how stupid his movie might be.

The silver lining though is I think Paramount and Spielberg may tighten the reigns a bit with TF3. Audiences will forgive a weak middle chapter, but if it's followed by an even worse third chapter you lose them. Look at The Matrix-- Matrix Reloaded sold huge but was called out in a big way for its crappiness. The third was even worse in some ways, and it was a flop. I doubt Paramount wants that to happen with the TF franchise, so hopefully they'll make sure there's at least a decent script this time (which may not be such a big issue now that the writer's strike is behind us, unlike TF2).

Last edited:
She has a bigger rack so...:up:
So its not gonna seem weird to anyone about a random chick just coming in and taking over?

and I mean most people here complain about story and contunity. Don't you think this is a big one here. Okay, you say I love you to your GF of a few years. But now were gonna have some new random chick with knockers over you. I mean who cares about a story. As long as the chick got huge lugs.

So whats the Mikaela's absence explanation? Sam says "Bumble Bee sat on her so now I am ****ing the exchange student?"

ah gemma...as if she hasnt been the female interest in enough ****** summer blockbusters lol
And just think if POP fails and with the complaints of how "horrible" clash was. They might just need to keep searching.

It's a shame since she is so effing hot but her leaving the franchise shouldn't damper the film, people go to these films to see giant robots smash each other up anyways.

I hope however Sam's new love interest is is just as hot like maybe Ashley Greene.

So its not gonna seem weird to anyone about a random chick just coming in and taking over?

and I mean most people here complain about story and contunity. Don't you think this is a big one here. Okay, you say I love you to your GF of a few years. But now were gonna have some new random chick with knockers over you. I mean who cares about a story. As long as the chick got huge lugs.

That would be really stupid, and I don't think the audience would like it. Mikela was the reason Sam bought Bumblebee in the first movie, and she was his motivation in the story. She wasn't very important in the sequel and her acting was even worse, but she still kept an important emotional component present in the story, which honesty needed as much as it could get between all the baysplosions.

in her total of four movies in her life she's grossed 700mil...
Um. No. Transformers and the sequel were huge for many reasons... one of the very minor ones was Megan Fox's Tee and A. Above that being, adaptation of beloved franchise, Michael Bay, giant robots, explosions, giant robots, explosions, and **** blowing up.

So if anything, all Megan Fox has done was the box office to Jennifer's Body.

Well, is it official she is going to be taking over the same role or just be a new love interest? If she's a new love interest I don't care, if it's replacing the character, well...it didn't bother me with the recasting in TDK and IM2 so this probably won't bother me.

As far as story and dialogue in these films, I don't expect much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"