Supergirl Melissa Benoist IS Supergirl/Kara - Part 1

melissa-benoist-7.jpg

melissa-benoist-8.jpg

melissa-benoist-9.jpg

melissa-benoist-10.jpg

melissa-benoist-11.jpg

melissa-benoist-12.jpg

Is it a wig that Melissa is wearing? Because her hair has been blonder recently and this hairstyle is darker and curlier and looks a bit rough in texture.

Is it a wig that Melissa is wearing? Because her hair has been blonder recently and this hairstyle is darker and curlier and looks a bit rough in texture.

Appropriate for a young Carole King:

rs-carole-king-52f11705-1539-4780-bead-d4de6cb56416.jpg

There ought to be some Saturn Girl Awards as well.

Yep, I believe she has 3 wigs in the show....

Yep, I believe she has 3 wigs in the show....

3 different wigs or 3 of the same wigs? If different, what would they be for? Different time periods?

Yes, different time periods....

One I believe is short hair, one with a pony tail and this one....which is the one she wears at the end when she is playing the piano.

Yes, different time periods....

One I believe is short hair, one with a pony tail and this one....which is the one she wears at the end when she is playing the piano.

So when she plays the piano that is older Carole King? And it spans a long period of time?

So when she plays the piano that is older Carole King? And it spans a long period of time?

Yes....
Well, it's not Carole King today....no. The musical spans from her teenage years to I think 1990 when she is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I just want her abs......is that asking too much?

Those abs in large part come from the hours she spends in the flying rig, so she's earned them.

Last edited:
What are ya saying.....I gotta earn them? lol

So cool, Melissa deserves all the recognition.

What happened to the screen rotation at the end? Suddenly the footage went on its side.

Great that Melissa got to see the real Carole. Do we know if she just climbed up on stage without warning? Did security know she was in the audience? Was it pre-planned that she'd come up on stage? Otherwise that could've been anyone who went up there.

Here’s a better video, people in the audience record these things with thier phones so quality varies. While I don’t know the details I’m fairly sure that security knew Carole King was there and she didn’t just jump on stage, she had a microphone in her hand so a sound tech must’ve given it to her. It is known that Melissa absolutely didn’t know Carole was watching her.
[YT]5Nfb1jCwS-g[/YT]

Last edited:
What happened to the screen rotation at the end? Suddenly the footage went on its side.

Great that Melissa got to see the real Carole. Do we know if she just climbed up on stage without warning? Did security know she was in the audience? Was it pre-planned that she'd come up on stage? Otherwise that could've been anyone who went up there.

I think the whole thing was planned by the staff and crew. But to see Melissa go nuts when Carole King showed up...WOW. She even turned to her mom in the audience and yelled "MOM!"

That got me thinking...since Carole now calls Idaho home, I wonder if the Supergirl staff can arrange to have her visit Melissa on the set in Vancouver? I mean Melissa's big 30th birthday is in October...and what a birthday gift that would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"