Fran™;13443997 said:
Great posters, huh?

"Hey"
"What's up!!!?!?"
"Not much, you?"
"Nothin' here. Gonna go eat, ttyl!"
"Bye!! :D"

:dry:
You got regular posters that have conversations, then you got the ones that rarely come in and do that and you never seem them again!

Memorable Moments

When raybia left :(
When Red Marvel left :(
When Kainedamo left :(
When Lightning Strikiez! left :(
When The Amazing Lee left :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA:hoboj:

Who was the guy that said he was going to drop out of high school and move to California to live with his sister?He and his drop out friends were going to open some kind of clothing store or headshop or somethin,....

Who was the guy that said he was going to drop out of high school and move to California to live with his sister?He and his drop out friends were going to open some kind of clothing store or headshop or somethin,....

That would be Ice-man. Yes, he's had at least a few doozies this past year.

jag

I guess one thing that stand out to me is that just last week, a one "Steve Rogers" welcomed me to the boards, even though I have been a member for around four years. Silly.

And it did suck when the Hype was down.

I guess one thing that stand out to me is that just last week, a one "Steve Rogers" welcomed me to the boards, even though I have been a member for around four years. Silly.

And it did suck when the Hype was down.
hahaha oh well!

lol, every time JAL freaks out about Alba is a memorable moment :p

How about the coming of Clark Kent. and his many usernames? lol :ninja:

My favorite moment with JAL was TiVoed by Sparkle. It was an ever so brief conversation between him and I where he talked about Alba being his first choice for his next girlfriend and Megan Fox being a backup. It was pretty classic. I think what stands out to me the most about it, is I didn't try to talk any sense into him...I just made semi-sarcastic remarks and let him say some of the most hilarious stuff I'd ever read.

The vicious and brutal beating given to him by the five-oh stands out to me.

Oh man,,that was ice man too?? :woot:
Someone needs to photoshop that guy a hype trophy or a ribbon or something...

Ice-man doesn't touch the greatness which is GR87, who doesn't come close to the legend of Bakerboy.

Oh man,,that was ice man too?? :woot:
Someone needs to photoshop that guy a hype trophy or a ribbon or something...

Someone already talked him into posing for a photo with his Hyper-Trophy (ooh, a pun):

newfg2.png

jag

Ice-man doesn't touch the greatness which is GR87, who doesn't come close to the legend of Bakerboy.

I still say GhostRider wasnt "real",..With his artwork looin like it was drawn by a six year old.It was all a farce, like War of the Worlds I tells ya!

Matt knows him the best. Basically he is JAL, except for Michelle Phiffer, and much, much, more wacked out. He would suggest her for roles she should in no way play, he would talk endlessly about how they were destined to be together, and was a major stalkerish poster.

Matt knows him the best. Basically he is JAL, except for Michelle Phiffer, and much, much, more wacked out. He would suggest her for roles she should in no way play, he would talk endlessly about how they were destined to be together, and was a major stalkerish poster.
Wow......M Pfeiffer's Lover :csad: :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"