Men In Black: International

I watched it almost half a decade ago, but i remember liking him in Karate Kid quite a bit. I disagree about tha tlast statement, MIB was easily better than the 2nd film, it was far from being a perfect movie, but i found it to be kinda fun.

I hated the twist at the end with K already knowing J. That was BS. And I didn't care for the time travel story at all. Both films had crappy plots as far as Im concerned.

I haven't watched that cartoon in years, probably in more than a decade, i remember realy liking it and some episodes being a little creepy. Something close to that style could work, but MIB should at its core still be a "fun" film series.

I do agree but I personally think the idea of fun now has a different meaning..The matrix is fun..john wick is fun..current will smith isnt really fun nor funny

I wouldn't mind them continuing the series with a couple new actors at the helm.

I hated the twist at the end with K already knowing J. That was BS. And I didn't care for the time travel story at all. Both films had crappy plots as far as Im concerned.
Yeah I wasn't fond of the twist at all. But it's still much, much better than MiB2. And Brolin nails K

I'd like to see a woman as one of the leads. It'd shake things up a lot. And the focus could be about the two as partners rather than focusing on Smith's character, which worked really well, but to change it up, it could work just as well.

I disagree. It was the best part.

The last movie was fun, but it also came and went, leaving no mark on pop culture or the public consciousness (despite Rick Baker's awesome designs and Josh Brolin)

Id love to see a MIB film similar to Seven but with aliens. Or even imagine the intro to The Matrix with the agents turning up. They are basically the MIB. Sci Fi film noir.

Meh after a mediocre 2nd film and a less then stellar 3rd I cant imagine much interest in this and I also hate how smug these studios are when they say planned as a trilogy like they assume the public is gonna flock no matter what.

They should leave it alone. I can't imagine a new Men in Black movie bringing much novelty to the big screen, even if one of the agents is an Asian-African 75-year old woman (really? Is "let's do it with a woman instead" where we are now? And I'm not against female protagonists, I loved Mad Max: Fury Road; but, c'mon. Making everything PC doesn't make everything automatically better, and it ain't a new thing at all - see Ripley in the Alien movies).

Wait..JKR..there have been female agents in the films. So it's not weird or 'PC'.

I originally thought I'd have no interest in this series without the inclusion of Smith but if they get the right pair to play the agents they could do some decent movies.

I also think the plot should rely on the same sort of 'world ending device' from one bad guy. Have an army of baddies (which was hinted in MIB 3).

Wait..JKR..there have been female agents in the films. So it's not weird or 'PC'.

I know. Which is another reason that even with a female Agent, you'd need far more than that.

I loved Linda Fiorentino and would've loved to see her in the sequel. But, well, somehow Columbia Pictures and the filmmakers went forward with that script.

Yes they should have brought back Linda Fiorentino's character of L back if anything she should have been brought back in the 2nd movie or even in the 3rd but still for the 3rd movie I thought that introducing the time travel aspect into this universe actually made the story interesting it kept it fresh because had they not then it would have probably have been a rehash of all the other MIB movies which would have worked but then not done well

Speaking of the third movie, why did Will Smith not do the theme song for the third one? Instead they used Pitbull.

It seems like Will Smith is a bit iffy on releasing new music. He's probably done with the music biz.

It will be Liz Jones and McCarthy.

It will be a complete reboot, with female lead villains. No word of the original, yet, everything will look eerily similar.

I jest, it's a great universe to explore and i would love a married couple - been doing the whole 'working for the government schtick for years' until they both stumble across a situation where they save the day and get status in the old MIB department.

I don't think it needs to be a complete reboot. Same division but maybe a newly made branch on the west coast..which was the original idea for the Ghostbusters sequel.

A Men in Black and Ghostbusters crossover I'd like to see. Not gonna lie... Better than a Jump Street one. Ghosts and aliens? Sony's probably considered this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"