Merchandise and toys

I hope they do some cup promotion again. I still have my Thor, Sif and Loki cups. Love'em.

I hope they do some cup promotion again. I still have my Thor, Sif and Loki cups. Love'em.

Me too. I have all the 7-11 cups/straws, including the Thor-shaped slurpee cup (but not the Destroyer one).

I haven't seen anything from 7-11 or any toys fast food chains. Did they stop doing that kind of promotion?

Me too. I have all the 7-11 cups/straws, including the Thor-shaped slurpee cup (but not the Destroyer one).

I haven't seen anything from 7-11 or any toys fast food chains. Did they stop doing that kind of promotion?
I have two of the straw as well. Thor and Loki I think. :woot:

They really didn't do much for Cap and I honestly can't remember if they have done any since Thor. I remember being extremely disappointed with Cap. All I think they did was a Baskin-Robbins thing. I ended up buying an ice cream cake and having the family over after we watched The First Avenger. I still have the cake topper. :awesome:

I'm still missing that Destroyer Figure cup. Tho I have two Thor, one still in shrink wrap lol

I have two of the straw as well. Thor and Loki I think. :woot:

They really didn't do much for Cap and I honestly can't remember if they have done any since Thor. I remember being extremely disappointed with Cap. All I think they did was a Baskin-Robbins thing. I ended up buying an ice cream cake and having the family over after we watched The First Avenger. I still have the cake topper. :awesome:
Nope they haven't. Seems like 7-11 stopped with Thor. I'd be happy with the regular old picture cups.
I've been trying to get the Malco district manager to get Thor 2 cups and stuff like the Avengers to try.

anyone think they will do an IMAX poster for TDW? I hope so.

They would be good for army builders but they are one per case. Ebay is already jacking up the price.
I really hate those one per case figures. Granted the regular Darkelf isn't a main character and probably wouldn't sell that big, at least make a set like a deluxe, with two or three figures a package

anyone think they will do an IMAX poster for TDW? I hope so.
I don't think I've even seen an Imax yet. You would think they would with this epic looking type of film

I don't think I've even seen an Imax yet. You would think they would with this epic looking type of film
Imax posters usually arrives very close to the release date. So I guess we will see one in 1-2 weeks.

Anyone know when the figures hit shelves?

Anyone know when the figures hit shelves?

In some wolmarts they already are. I do not know if it`s intentional or by mistake, but some toys surfaced on e-bay,greatly overpriced mind you.

BTW speaking merchandise, here is a confirmation of Hotoys figures for this movie:
tumblr_mufnq1UAWf1rel4lco1_1280.jpg

The second one is Loki which is nice if you want the pair of them and have money. Hope both figurines are better than Avengers ones. I wanted Mal, but alas, maybe later. At least it`s not Jane Foster like with diamond select.

Nothing on Six inch figures, But I was on my way back home from Seattle across the Cascades and in North Bend, discovered TRU Express and they had a case out there. Grabbed myself a Kurse[I figured everyone else would be in plenty abundance here and Im not into army builders so I didnt grab the dark elf.] Also grabbed one of the two Thor figures, held it, weighed it, but I didnt have the money for another figure so just went with Kurse

Has there been an announcement about a 6" figure line?

At SDCC, they said there WILL NOT be a 6" Thor 2 line. Your best hope would be a 6" movie Thor maybe popping up as a store exclusive, but that's highly unlikely.

At SDCC, they said there WILL NOT be a 6" Thor 2 line. Your best hope would be a 6" movie Thor maybe popping up as a store exclusive, but that's highly unlikely.
Walmart just might do a 6", they have on the last few. Keeping my fingers crossed

Nothing on Six inch figures, But I was on my way back home from Seattle across the Cascades and in North Bend, discovered TRU Express and they had a case out there. Grabbed myself a Kurse[I figured everyone else would be in plenty abundance here and Im not into army builders so I didnt grab the dark elf.] Also grabbed one of the two Thor figures, held it, weighed it, but I didnt have the money for another figure so just went with Kurse
Good move, checked Walmart this morning no luck yet tho if I remember right someone here worked at wally world and said their trucks came in thursday night. maybe tonight I'll check after work

Yea, Im making up my christmas/birthday list right now and putting down "Thor The Dark World Figures (NOT KURSE)" cause my mom has us do that every year so she knows what to get us kids, lol. Last year she almost cleared the whole thing actually. Pleasant surprised there lol

Still not seeing anything. All I've seen is the repackaged Kids helmet

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"