Merchandise and toys

I haven't read this whole thread but have other people mentioned the special Thor merchandise at certain Regal movie theaters? Mine offered a huge Thor the Dark World collectible cup with a key chain as well as a small Thor figurine that was on top of said cup. It was about $6.50 for the entire thing.

I haven't read this whole thread but have other people mentioned the special Thor merchandise at certain Regal movie theaters? Mine offered a huge Thor the Dark World collectible cup with a key chain as well as a small Thor figurine that was on top of said cup. It was about $6.50 for the entire thing.
Probably the same cup I got at Malco We didn't get a keychain, that's cool!

Last edited:
Well damn. I checked a Fred Meyer's and TRU for TDW stuff today, TRU had the figs, [grabbed a casual Thor, almost grabbed a left over Deluxe Frost Giant but tight budget] and then two TDW clix at FM's.
We STILL don't have ANY TDW stuff here other than what I mentioned at Target

All of my merch for this movie have arrived and here quick revue:
Funco- POP!:

They are cute, and nice but paint job is sloppy and I had to repaint some defects on Loki (his decorations was black and not golden WTF?, his eyes have huge smudges of black paint)while yet have to understand how to remove glue from Thor right hip.
Hasbro 3.75:

I removed Thor`s cloak as it looked incredibly cheap and out-of-place, the actual body is much nicer to look at. Face molds are pretty good for such a micro-size. Loki figure have less articulation than Thor`s one - his wrists and ankles are static, he use the same body mold as Avengers one - so I really do not understand why he cost 3 dollars more. I guess it`s two small additional daggers(re-used from Thor 1 figurine) that come with him that upped the prise tag. They even have correct high difference which is nice.

Yeah, I wanted to do that with the 10" Captain America from the Avengers. His face seems alittle blue

No Thor TDW Lego sets? Lame! They better have some new ones for Cap then!

just bought it...

*finally get Loki poster plus Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston poster*

No Thor TDW Lego sets? Lame! They better have some new ones for Cap then!

That sucks so much. Just imagine a observatory set with Heimdall, or a big Asgard set. Or the Arc with the dark elves. So much possibilities and they missed it. I hate it. The horrible Iron Man 3 got so much Lego love. Not even a small set for Thor.

That sucks so much. Just imagine a observatory set with Heimdall, or a big Asgard set. Or the Arc with the dark elves. So much possibilities and they missed it. I hate it. The horrible Iron Man 3 got so much Lego love. Not even a small set for Thor.
Yep, for some reason there were no Lego for first Thor and sequel behave the same way, only Avengers and IM get Lego so far.

Hey Moonwing, what method did you use to remove the cloak? Did you cutit off or head and pop Thor's head off and on?

Hey Moonwing, what method did you use to remove the cloak? Did you cutit off or head and pop Thor's head off and on?
I just cut like 2 sm line with the razor on the back where his ponytail is (it will be invisible if I decide to use it again) and removed it quiet easily.

I just cut like 2 sm line with the razor on the back where his ponytail is (it will be invisible if I decide to use it again) and removed it quiet easily.
Cool,keep that in mind when I do mine. I'd have gotten the other Thor but I dont like how the Helmet looks on the fig (I know, blaspheme to not like the helmet!).

moonwing with the toy surgery. :cool:
Muhahahhaaaa! Bring the body to me! *lightning flash on a background*:oldrazz:
Cool,keep that in mind when I do mine. I'd have gotten the other Thor but I dont like how the Helmet looks on the fig (I know, blaspheme to not like the helmet!).
I had an idea to bye both helmet and cloak version and than switch hears-but I was not sure I will be able to do it without damaging both.

I havent seen anyone say you cant heat and pop them, but they look close enough it should be doable (I assume you know what heat and pop is, MW?).

I havent seen anyone say you cant heat and pop them, but they look close enough it should be doable (I assume you know what heat and pop is, MW?).

Yeh, I know, It`s just that I got all the stuff thought mail (in russia there is no SH merchandise except SM, IM and Batman on sale) so I fret to do anything risky with figures. I changed head of my Scarlet Witch 3.75 because of painting errors but I had one spare so it was not such a problem.

Ah, alrighty. Im always nervous with my figures when Im doing any mods cause if I screw it up I don't have the budget to replace it usually.

Question: How different are the 3" TA Loki and the 3" Thor 2 Loki figures?

Because I want to put the Thor 2 Loki head on the other Loki.

Question: How different are the 3" TA Loki and the 3" Thor 2 Loki figures?

Because I want to put the Thor 2 Loki head on the other Loki.
They are basically the same-the head and paint job is the only difference I spotted on. But his TA helmet will not feat TDW`s head for sure as it have a lot more of molded hair.

They are basically the same-the head and paint job is the only difference I spotted on. But his TA helmet will not feat TDW`s head for sure as it have a lot more of molded hair.

Ah, great. Thanks.

I only ask because my Avengers Loki's horns broke off, and I lost them, but I prefer TA Loki's body because of the cape, so I'll switch the heads.

Anybody know where I can get the first Loki poster they put out for The Dark World? Been looking everywhere and can't seem to find it anywhere other than EBay.

other than taking the high res in our pic thread to Office Max to have them print one or something not really.
I found with the Avengers poster I made from the Key Art that the color PHOTO makes the poster look alot better in contrast

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"