Merchandise!

Normally, it probably would have been it's own thread but, we're so freakin' good about threads here.

No worries either way. No big deal.

FlameHead said:
Normally, it probably would have been it's own thread but, we're so freakin' good about threads here.

No worries either way. No big deal.

The x-boards we are not:up:

Not yet anyway. Come 26 days time, this place will be a whole lot different methinks.

Wow it looks way different painted, and by different I mean awesome.

InVictus said:
I didn't see firstly the badass clawed spurs!!!
Amazing!
You know, I could never understand why GR had spurs every now and then.....he rides a motorcycle not a horse :confused: but then both western versions (movie and comic) did ride horses.

Looks even better when you see the the full figure. Nice touch with the spurs, too.

Vartha said:
You know, I could never understand why GR had spurs every now and then.....he rides a motorcycle not a horse :confused: but then both western versions (movie and comic) did ride horses.

Well, there's some definate links from Horse to Motorcycle. I think all bikers are cowboys at heart...

Great sculpting, totally awesome stuff! :up:

Hey for those of you wanting to pick up the Marvel monsters Set it's out at Walmart or at least the Super centers.
All I could afford this time around was the ML Thor.:D

here is the pic in question...

050806westrider2_01.jpg

Man these are gonna make great wall papers :D

Hey kids...the Old West Ghost Rider is now available for pre-order! just take a look at this bad boy:

6812_press01-001.jpg

you can go here to order...as like they did w/ the other statue there will be a limited Sideshow exclusive edition that will have a fire base.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=68121

more pics are at the site....awesome sculpt:up:

That's so cool. I can't wait to see him in the movie. Like Sam Elliot's voice isn't cool enough; imagine what it'll sound like when it's Riderised!

(Assuming he is the old west Rider, that is).

:up:

Well, that maquette wears almost exactly the same clothes he wears in the comicon trailer... the combination of azure shirt and red scarf is amazing though, it's a classics homage, it reminds me thousands of famous western movies... he's got also the right Lone Ranger style, among others...
Lone_Ranger01.jpg

BG, you freakin' rock man.

That statue freakin' rocks.

Invictus... Long Ranger?

Man, I'm getting so excited. I dont' know how my mind is going to take this next half a year. Anxiety to the max here.

Hmm, I'm really interested to see what kinda product tie-ins they will have. I can't really imagine much but expect anything.

Yeah, but I really don't want any chips or anything crap like that.

I'd imagine so cool costumes coming for Halloween too. The DVD should come out around Halloween.

Ahh, you're right. I never thought about that before... but, I bet they did. I'm sure they realize how big the DVD market is (and they better have some cool ass behind the scenes stuff too) and Ghost Rider + Halloween = Good.

Hulk fists, Thing Fists, and of course Ghost Rider fists with flaming chain for kids. LOL

They'll make something cool. The Hell Cycle is gonna rock. I already told MSJ is Nic Cage doesn't roll up the red carpet at the Premiere in the Hell Cycle it would be a huge mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"