Merchandise!

Not that I'm giving you **** crazy sock, but this thread should be kinda gone. I mean...there isn't anymore GR merchandise to buy now. And I doubt Hasbro will be doing anything Ghost Rider-ish any time soon.

eh yea i guess. i didnt start the thread though. i started a custom figure thread a while ago b/c most of the custom GR figures i find are usually better looking than the actual toy line and it got redirected here. not rele much to find these days but once in a while something pops up n just figure to put it here for anyone who cares at all.

Shut the thread down?
Sorry, mate, but this is one mfkng stupid idea.
If you don´t like it, don´t come in here.
Crazy Sock is doing a terrific job diging all these awesome GR related customs and all.
With all respect, man, but this is a place for all the GR hardcore fans, who have interest in EVERY kind of GR related stuff.
I mean EVERYTHING, ok?
And GR stuff keep coming, yes sir. Some small, some big, but things will come, believe me.
No hard feelings, i hope.
And Mr.Sock, keep working.
And thanx big time.
GR4EVR!!!

It's definitely worth keeping this thread alive. You never know when you might spot something GR-related that looks fantastic, official or not.

:yay:

yea but seeing as how ive never seen you in any of the other GR threads,you randomly popping in here saying how this thread shouldnt be up is kinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnda like wtf. i personally dont care, im just saying how it might seem to someone whos a regular around the GR thread.i understand what yer saying seeing as how this is a "merch" thread (mainly for the movie too). but the things i post are usually random custom figures or what ever i find when im bored. i originally made a thread for custom figures or whatever i think. but it wound up being put in the merchandise thread. not much of a fan of the movie merch. most of em are pretty shoddy work. the only good thing i can think of the movie merch is that a lot of customizers use some of them to make better looking figures.

yea but seeing as how ive never seen you in any of the other GR threads,you randomly popping in here saying how this thread shouldnt be up is kinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnda like wtf. i personally dont care, im just saying how it might seem to someone whos a regular around the GR thread.i understand what yer saying seeing as how this is a "merch" thread (mainly for the movie too). but the things i post are usually random custom figures or what ever i find when im bored. i originally made a thread for custom figures or whatever i think. but it wound up being put in the merchandise thread. not much of a fan of the movie merch. most of em are pretty shoddy work. the only good thing i can think of the movie merch is that a lot of customizers use some of them to make better looking figures.

Don´t bother, man!
You are doing an awesome work, keep it!
These threads is ours, GR HARDCORE & LOYAL fans, doesn´t matter time or ticket sales. We just love the ol´Burning Skull.
That´s enuff.
And if u didn´t saw this link b4, here it goes; cool customs:

http://www.toymania.com/customcorner/cc16/dhrider.shtml

GR4EVR!!!

god damn burnforever, thats a nice find. those are pretty sweet. i rele love how they used one of the old toyboz GRs to custom. prob the best custom using a toybiz figure. and i love the custom jobs on the bikes esp GR's. i also love that they made a stygian tdemon, although it could be better. same goes for the ski and stacy customs.

i actually like the hair. reminds me of when macfarlane drew him.

I don't think it transfers well in 3D. Would have been better it it was a mix of his debut and McFarlane's style.

okay...ive been meaning to post this but got sidetracked.
anyway its a new GR bust from Sideshow Toys....and its huge! even has a nifty light up feature
it looks like its even based on Tex's artwork...very cool
the bad thing about it is the price....$199.99

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=2917

2917.jpg

If that was half the price I would easily own that.

My collection is almost complete...need a good Vengeance statue now.

grs2m.jpg

Hmm true, I have seen a few statues with the motorcycle, but none of them have looked that good. These are just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"