'Met Gala Heist' (Female Ocean's Eleven-type heist film)

Fallen Angel

Earth Bound
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/met-gala-heist-script-goes-829200?utm_source=twitter

New Line Cinema is diving into the fashion world's most glamorous event by nabbing the spec script Met Gala Heist.

Described as an Ocean's Eleven-type heist film, the story centers on two estranged sisters who create an all-girl team to pull off a heist at the Oscars of fashion, the Met Gala.

Gregg Rossen & Brian Sawyer wrote the spec, and Michelle Sy (Finding Neverland)is producing the project.

The Met Gala, the annual fundraising event for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City, features the biggest names in fashion and Hollywood walking the red carpet in stunning gowns. It's often considered the biggest night in fashion.
Richard Brener, Michael Disco and Samuel J. Brown will oversee the project for New Line.
So who are you casting for a female Ocean's 11 movie? This move could be fun and kickass. :hmr:

Forgive my ignorance but what sort of valuables are at a fashion show that would attract a crack squad of criminals and be worth stealing?

Forgive my ignorance but what sort of valuables are at a fashion show that would attract a crack squad of criminals and be worth stealing?

Rare diamond's on loan for the night? Lot's of rich people?

Proves how much I know, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"