MeteorGEEK! Smallville podcast

M

MeteorGeek

Hey guys,
I've been trying to find some good sites to post news of our Smallville podcast on, but have found nada, only messageboards.

So I hope you don't mind but I am one of the hosts of MeteorGEEK! a podcast devoted to Smallville. Our first episode is up and it chronicals the first season of the show. We review each episode, make comic book comparisons, talk about the mythos of Superman, and overall just geek out.

You can subscribe to us on iTunes or download the episodes directly from the following URL:

http://meteorgeek.libsyn.com

We also have a regular weekly podcast called Two Geeks, a Mic, and a Podcast. We talk about movies, tv, comics, and anything else remotely geeky. If you like our Smallville show, you'll like TGMP.

http://twogeeks.libsyn.com

Once again, sorry for advertising here, but like I said, there's really no smallville sites to do it on. We don't get paid for doing this or anything, I just want a ton of listeners. Is that so wrong?

:supes:

Don't you guys have only one episode (the 2 hour season one review)? That's the only episode I could find.

Yeah, working on episode 2 currently. It's a lot of research and whatnot. Plus our regular weekly show...

Should have episode 2 out by the first of June.

It might be split into two episodes, because of how much more that season delves into the mythos. There is a lot more to talk about.

Oh, okay. Cool. Can't wait. :up:

Good to know that you liked it. We haven't been getting as much feedback as we had hoped. A lot more downloads then we could have ever imagined, but not a whole lot of feedback. Another reason to post this on a forum...

Hey guys, I was going over the first episode again and I realized that you forgot one pretty OBVIOUS anvil from the Pilot episode: The "S" on Clark during the scarecrow scene.

Oh, and I totally disagree with your assessment of Bugboy. He's one of my favorite meteor freaks. Completely creepy and a true "freak".

Yeah we've gotten a lot of responce to that anvil, don't know why or how we forgot that one...

MeteorGeek said:
Yeah we've gotten a lot of responce to that anvil, don't know why or how we forgot that one...

Plus Bugboy wasn't so bad.:(

Super rapidly aging kid man....now he was bad.:eek: :mad:

Yeah he was just weird. Like I said in the podcast, how a wheelchair, a pond, and kryptonite add up to the fountain of youth I'll never know. Overall, I rather liked that episode.

MeteorGeek said:
Yeah he was just weird. Like I said in the podcast, how a wheelchair, a pond, and kryptonite add up to the fountain of youth I'll never know. Overall, I rather liked that episode.

Sorry, I wasn't talking about "Hourglass", that's one of my favorites.

I was talking about "Ageless" from season four, that goofy baby that grew up really fast. Hated that episode!:mad:

Oh! Yeah, that was really weird. That was just unnecessary drama. I hate it when they do that on this show. I felt like they were trying to recreate the same feeling we were supposed to have for Ryan, but it didn't work...

Do we have to pay to listen to you talk or can we download this for free?

This is definetly free. We make absolutly no money from this. We lose money to tell you the truth...

I really enjoyed this podcast and i'm looking forward to the next installment. You've obviously taken a lot of time to research and put it all together, which i'm sure everyone will be grateful for. The only thing that got on my nerves a bit was the amount of times you both use the word 'Like' lol You both use it about ten times per sentence but hey, i guess i'm just being picky with that. Good work anyway and thanks

The fact that we say "like" all the time gets on MY nerves, so don't feel bad. But, other than shock therapy, I'm not really sure how we can stop....

lol fair enough, just thought i'd point it out. good work though, when's the next episode going to be ready?

We're working on getting through the second season. There is a lot more mythos this season, so it's taking a while in research and what not.

Hey guys. Episode 2 is up. We are covering the first 12 episodes of season 2. Thanks for all your support. Hope you enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"