Miami Heat Fans UNITED

Go Web Go! said:
How did I not find this thread earlier?! Heat. Woot. ;)

You probably confused it with the Miami Vice thread!

dallas is just playing around for ratings, I overheard stern saying he was giving mavs owner mark cuban a 20% share in ratings if the series went 6 games. Dallas will win game 5 by 10 points and game 6 by 20+ points.

Jplaya2023 said:
dallas is just playing around for ratings, I overheard stern saying he was giving mavs owner mark cuban a 20% share in ratings if the series went 6 games. Dallas will win game 5 by 10 points and game 6 by 20+ points.

Yeah...riiiight.

Jplaya2023 said:

Ya think.

Jplaya2023 said:

You've also said the Heat would lose out to Detroit in 7 and to the Mavs in 4. You should look into getting a job at ESPN. You're as consistent as their analysts. :O

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!!! Once again I went to the game and there was so much energy. I'm still hyper from the game. This is definitly the greatest Miami Heat game ever! Wade deserves that MVP.

That was an incredible game tonight. Right down to the wire. D-Wade is putting the entire league on notice.

Heat. Utter crap. Reminds me how Korea used the referees to their advantage in 2002 World Cup. Lmao.

Miami Heat: NBA Champions

Slipknot said:
Aren't you from Miami? Why are you not a Heat fan?

damn, why is it because im from miami i have to automatically like the home team?! the heat doesnt even deserve to win, they just got lucky this week. but mark my words it'll be a century before they can win again.

Oh yeah, Miami was real lucky. Anybody can pull off 4 straight wins in the Finals. :rolleyes:

Btw GAH, instead of forecasting when the Heat will win another title, you should be looking in that crystal ball of yours for this week's Powerball numbers.

Another good game, and a well-deserved win for Miami. Of course Wade getting MVP could be seen from space, but that's not a bad thing.

It was history fellas. See you guys on Biscayne...Damn i'm tired (and drunk)

i'm glad the heat won.

the glove finally got his ring!

kobe still > dwade

The Riddler said:
i'm glad the heat won.

the glove finally got his ring!

kobe still > dwade

Wade: Celebrating - Kobe: Watching

MY CONGRATS GO OUT TO THE REST OF MIAMI, ALL THE FANS, BUT ESPECIALY TO THE 15 STRONG MIAMI HEAT PLAYERS AND COACHES FOR DOING WHAT MANY SAID COULDN'T BE DONE AND WINNING MIAMI ITS FIRST NBA CHAMPIONSHIP! CONGRATS TO D-WADE ON HIS WELL DESERVED MVP AWARD AND TO ALL THE VETERANS ON THE TEAM WHO HAVE ERNED THE RIGHT TO CALL THEMSELVES NBA CHAMPS!:up: :up: :) :eek:

Yeah? Well, Kobe has two more. Let's see if Wade can repeat. Cause Kobe = 3pete.

Fear Ocho x three.

#24 Kobe Bryant.

Wade = Finals MVP

Tangled Web said:
Yeah? Well, Kobe has two more. Let's see if Wade can repeat. Cause Kobe = 3pete.

Fear Ocho x three.

#24 Kobe Bryant.

No. Shaq = Threepeat. :down

Alonzo's post-game interview was the best of the bunch. Riley's interview with SA Smith came in at a close second though.

You know, I was very disappointed that the Spurs didnt get the chance to play in the Finals, but seeing how much the Heat wanted the Championship, I dont think they would have won.

Congrats, Heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"