Miami Vice

I dig it. Does anyone else remember the MV stunt show at Universal Studios?

I really dug the trailer. This flick wasn't really on my radar, but it is now, that for sure.

I don't know about that Jay-Z/Linkin Park song in the teaser. I prefer the theme song myself!

Trailer didn't blow me away, but it didn't have to. It's Mann, doing the Miami Vice on the big screen. As long as the trailer isn't ridiculous ass, odds are the movie will be damn fine. Having Foxx and Farrell doesn't hurt either. Some crap movies from both of them, but when they go with good material, they deliver pretty well.

Does anyone have a savable link yet?

Teaser Hi-Res
qtlogo.jpg
(9.35Mb)

I just like the idea that Mann is using the same camera technology that he used in Collateral. It just makes it seem more real, more "Cops"-esque.

Miami%20vice07.jpg

Old school

miamiviceonesheet.jpg

New school

Watching that teaser, this film simply oozes coolness. :up:

Oh and the music on the official sites rocks as well.

Phaser said:
Watching that teaser, this film simply oozes coolness. :up:

Oh and the music on the official sites rocks as well.
Every time I watch it, I can't help but smile.

is it me or does Jamie Foxx look badass!

Sava said:

You're definitely right, Jamie oozes cool in these pics. Can't wait to see this film.

Carmine Falcone said:
It's you.

he's trying hard to be badass. He fails.

THIS is badass:

eastquiz11pw.jpg

:p
shut up you ;)

I just picked up the Miami Vice season 1 disc 1 via netflix!!! And the freaking rocks!!! It was funny seeing Al Bundy and Jimmy smith there:D But that scene with the car driving with the song "In the air tonight" just owned my soul!!!

That happened like every week dude. They had a very limited soundtrack.

Hopefully we get that in the new one. Great song. And that random part where the music cuts out except the drums elicits silence in ANY situation. Literally.

I was in a room with a bunch of people carrying on random conversations, and that was in the background, and not everyone had heard the song before, but almost instinctively everyone silenced for that one part.

Sava said:
Yeah he does but, Im hoping there isnt too much bad ass posing in the movie. Im sure it wont happen though.

the teaser looks so stupid.

that first line by farrell is the most ******ed thing i've ever heard in my life.

The Riddler said:

that first line by farrell is the most ******ed thing i've ever heard in my life.
****!:mad:

The Riddler said:

You've lived a pretty uneventful life then.

Carmine Falcone said:
It's you.

he's trying hard to be badass. He fails.

THIS is badass:

eastquiz11pw.jpg

:p
Yeah, if you're over 60! *wah-wah-wahhhhh*

Seriously, Eastwood is my guy though.

Anyone know if there going to show a trailer for the superbowl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"