Michael B Jordan IS Erik Killmonger!

If Klaw isn't in the movie I hope he's Killmonger

Heh, he's the second Human Torch to jump over to marvel studios.

I like the White Wolf idea. Maybe Hunter is adopted as an African American boy to contrast with the culture of Wakandan life.

Maybe I'm just having trouble picturing MBJ with a Wakandan accent. Which I would bet he's probably capable of.

This cast is shaping up nicely as opposed to the worrisome casting that the new Wolverine movie's moving forward with.

Tbh I was hoping Coogler could do a movie without Jordan but it's still good casting though.

Great casting.

Hope its a big role. Maybe multi-movies? Otherwise, very surprised MBJ would take it and not hold out of a bigger role. He's pretty much one of the hottest young rising actors, unless he doesn't want to commit to multiple movies (wasn't that the reason why Keaton turned down Spidey).

Great casting.

Hope its a big role. Maybe multi-movies? Otherwise, very surprised MBJ would take it and not hold out of a bigger role. He's pretty much one of the hottest young rising actors, unless he doesn't want to commit to multiple movies (wasn't that the reason why Keaton turned down Spidey).

For Keaton was rumour there wasnt enough money left on table for him with RDJ in movie. MBJ need good roles and this is step in right direction for him going with Marvel. It will only open him new projects in future.

Last edited:
Great casting.

I'd like to see his role be one that will allow him multiple appearances since he's too talented to only show up in one film.

I could seeing him making for a good Moses Magnum.

This cast is shaping up nicely as opposed to the worrisome casting that the new Wolverine movie's moving forward with.

Tbh I was hoping Coogler could do a movie without Jordan but it's still good casting though.

What's wrong with the wolverine casting?

gettyimages-461279593_a106679cd5a591105519a269a1270fb1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Last edited:
What if he's Moses Magnum?

Klaue's sound converter was tweaked by AIM at one point in the comics. With them being largely sidelined post-IM3, Magnum's Deterrence Research Corporation (DRC) could serve as a fill for that organization. He and Klaue both being in the arms/smuggling business would naturally come across each other.

And Magnum has battled everyone from the Avengers to the X-Men over his history; He could easily be established as a credible, Avengers-level threat justifying multiple MCU appearances.

Last edited:
Marvel Studios redeems yet another Human Torch.

I think Michael B Jordan would work great as Killmonger, though maybe they'll stick with his original name, N'Jadaka. I assume Andy Serkis will be back as Klaw, and Killmonger has the ready-made connection with him, with Klaw in the comics having killed N'Jadaka's parents when he was a young child and taken him around the world with him acting as his servant. They could play on that twisted surrogate father-son relationship, maybe N'Jadaka infiltrates Wakandan supposedly for Klaw's purposes but is later revealed to be acting for his own ends. Maybe they could even have an INFINITY WAR tie-in by having Killmonger get a hold of the Soul Gem - here a Wakandan artefact - which he uses to create his zombie-like Death Regiment army that he had in the comics.

I kind of wish that MJB will be cast as a hero not a villain, even though the article said he will be an antagonist for BP. However, I'm not sure if there's another spot of superhero available for the solo besides BP.

If he's an antagonist, he's possibly a political opponent not necesarily a superpowered one. I'm sure the film will delve into the Wakandans accepting T'Challa as their new leader, and i'm sure there will be some in his government who will be against his actions (keeping Bucky there) and challenge his reign, and his right to the panther powers. MBJ maybe that person as he looks the same age as Boseman.

He's clearly Killmonger since we know that Klaw is going to appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"