BvS Michael Shannon IS Zod's Corpse

Maybe Lex will use some sort of voodoo magic to revive Zod's corpse and he'll dance around like Bernie Lomac in Weekend at Bernie's 2.

Maybe Lex will use some sort of voodoo magic to revive Zod's corpse and he'll dance around like Bernie Lomac in Weekend at Bernie's 2.

Now I'd actually like to see this.

BvS is a remake of Zombie Nighmare?

Everyone knows that BvS is a remake of Caddyshack
"Be the bat...nananananananana...be the bat...nananananana"

Maybe BvS will have Adam West in it just like Zombie Nightmare.
latest

We should change the title of this thread to "Michael Shannon is flipper Zod" :o

We'll be seeing Shannon's corpse reanimated in supernatural sci-fi movie 'Midnight Special':
midnight-special.jpg

Oh here's the kid reading a Superman comics?
midnight-special.jpg

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/11/13/midnight-special-first-look

Close Encounters of the Third Kind, E.T., & Starman were all inspirations for the dirctor Jeff Nichols (Mud, Take Shelter) and these were all my kind of films too.

How do we know he's acting as Doomsday? It could be a stunt actor for all we know?

Well it appears he was trolling us, as in the end it turned out to be a full body cast (sans genitalia!) and Robin Atkin Downes apparently did the motion capture and voice for Doomsday. Do you think that's it, and Michael Shannon is done, or could we see him come back?

I'd love to see him come back as I'm a huge fan (hence bringing this thread up from the depths in an attempt to discuss him :cwink:)

srJTZ10.jpg

I hope the extended version includes the Flipper Zod scenes.

Quick question,

How is Zod dead while Superman can come back from death???

In mythos, the laws of Human death doesn't apply to Kryptonians.

They can seem to die but in reality they are just self healing during this hibernation state and will come back to life once their wounds heal up.

So unless there's a Kryptonite with their corpses then Kryptonians can come back to life ala Superman.

So how come Zod in 2 years didn't come back to life???

Quick question,

How is Zod dead while Superman can come back from death???

In mythos, the laws of Human death doesn't apply to Kryptonians.

They can seem to die but in reality they are just self healing during this hibernation state and will come back to life once their wounds heal up.

So unless there's a Kryptonite with their corpses then Kryptonians can come back to life ala Superman.

So how come Zod in 2 years didn't come back to life???

We don't yet know how Superman comes back but heavy speculation is that it will be as a result of the codex (which is also speculated to be a mother box that was given to Kryptonians in ancient times) and the genesis chamber on the scout ship, also different continuities play by different rules.

Last edited:
You mean the codex that Jorel put inside his son's cells??

When was it mentioned that it's a mother box???

You mean the codex that Jorel put inside his son's cells??

When was it mentioned that it's a mother box???

It hasn't been, but JL early set visit reports say 4 mother boxes one of them being given to Kryptonians in the ancient past, so many people have taken to speculating that the Codex is that motherbox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"