Homecoming Micheal Keaton IS The Vulture

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
Now that Jon Watts has seemingly confirmed it on his Twitter, time to get hyped!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have preferred Mysterio. Oh well...Phase 4 it is. Until then, can't wait for the Vulture. Amazing piece of casting.

Deadline also confirmed the deal has closed. Keaton is...the unnamed villain who is totally Vulture.

Yep, he's Toomes. A mod can change the title once Marvel announces it on their Website. Now the question is, how lethal will Vulture be.

Second film would be wise to have Mysterio, I think. Mysterio and Shocker, maybe.

Martin Starr for Mysterio is a must.

Second film would be wise to have Mysterio, I think. Mysterio and Shocker, maybe.

Martin Starr for Mysterio is a must.

I want this film to start with Spidey taking out Shocker. Maybe just Schultz without the suit, too, as like a set-up, but an opening fight in a bank with Shocker would make my day. Scratch that--year.

I want this film to start with Spidey taking out Shocker. Maybe just Schultz without the suit, too, as like a set-up, but an opening fight in a bank with Shocker would make my day. Scratch that--year.

I think we may in fact be getting Big Wheel. Either that or Watts is trolling hard. :oldrazz:

I want 'ol Pineapple regardless. :up:

I think we may in fact be getting Big Wheel. Either that or Watts is trolling hard. :oldrazz:

I want 'ol Pineapple regardless. :up:

Big Wheel? I musta missed that one. Would be kinda funny, actually. He's such a small villain, too. Like I'm talking Z list villain. But if the Tinkerer thing is true, I guess that would make sense.

Big Wheel? I musta missed that one. Would be kinda funny, actually. He's such a small villain, too. Like I'm talking Z list villain. But if the Tinkerer thing is true, I guess that would make sense.

Well, Watts has been tweeting a lot about Big Wheel and now with Tinkerer being in the mix, it does make sense.

Gives us a fun opening villain, I'd think.

The people still thinking Keaton (64) is Norman Osborn are giving me a headache. :dry:

I love how Michael Keaton is a bad guy in "Spider-Man" and Willem Dafoe is a good guy in "Justice League".

img

Nice. Hope they tie Vulture and Falcon's wing technology together somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"