Michelle MacLaren, Noomi Rapace and Jonathan Banks team up for psychological thriller “Constellation'' (Apple TV+)

Kaleb

2010 & 2018 SHHFFL Champion
Reaction score
Apple TV+ shares a glimpse at its upcoming, action-packed psychological thriller “Constellation,” starring Noomi Rapace and Jonathan Banks

“Constellation” stars Rapace as Jo — an astronaut who returns to Earth after a disaster in space — only to discover that key pieces of her life seem to be missing. The action-packed space adventure is an exploration of the dark edges of human psychology, and one woman's desperate quest to expose the truth about the hidden history of space travel and recover all that she has lost.

This looks interesting. I love that Apple TV has a big variety of genres and themes and always brings original ideas or adaptations from fresh concepts that we haven't seen in TV or cinema. Even when some of their shows turn out to be mediocre or bad I always applaud them for having a variety of things to show.

The concept of Constellation isn't worlds away from anything that's been done before (it's not hard to think of a fair few other shows with similar starting premises) – but the execution is brilliant. Pairing a desolate setting of space with the isolation Jo goes through when she returns home makes for a simple but gripping ride – and it'll prove very difficult not to race through the episodes.

Really have enjoyed the 1st 3 episodes kind of reminds me of Interstellar but with some unsettling sci-fi psych horror vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"