Xbox Hideo Kojima's OD - For All Players and Screamers

Boom

I got nothin'
Reaction score
No news on what the project actually is, unfortunately. Just confirmation that Kojima is partnering with Microsoft to develop a cloud-based game.

Kojima describes it as a game he's always wanted to make.

Last edited:
Hope it’s not too long before we get some details on this, even what type of game it is.

It seems some gameplay footage leaked. It looks like a Quantic Dream game.

It features a man in bare chest using his smartphone to record his laptop screen showing a video of a smartphone playing a video of a woman playing the game on her phone (confused? :oldrazz:).

It features a man in bare chest using his smartphone to record his laptop screen showing a video of a smartphone playing a video of a woman playing the game on her phone (confused? :oldrazz:).
Sounds like something Hideo would do. :funny:

It will be quite exciting game i think. Still you know it would be quite fun to see some online game like Roblox, the game i love to play and use roblox aimbot for this game, from the great master and inventor of stealth genre of videogames. It could may be online game which has core mechanic of stealth actions. To me it would be really cool i think

Last edited:

Someone checked and apparently the entire video was made with Death Stranding assets. So it seems that it was a "proof of concept" video. There were rumors that Kojima pitched a game to Stadia back in 2020, so I wonder if this video was that pitch.

I'm really not the biggest fan of QTE games, but as long as it's playable on a home console I'll give it a shot. If it's mobile-only, that's going to be a hard pass for me.

I'm a Playstation player through and through, but I'm getting an Xbox for Kojima, Peele, the cast, etc.

It's nice to Kojima is still firmly living inside his own ass. Everything about this seems unintentionally funny to me

Having Jordan Peele involved in this added an extra layer of interest. The reveal was as weird and crazy as you expect from Kojima. :D

It's nice to Kojima is still firmly living inside his own ass. Everything about this seems unintentionally funny to me
With Kojima “unintentionally funny” is itself what I find funny. He just does whatever the F he likes, and there is absolutely no need for anything at any point to make any sense. :smilingeyes:

With Kojima “unintentionally funny” is itself what I find funny. He just does whatever the F he likes, and there is absolutely no need for anything at any point to make any sense. :smilingeyes:
Which is fine if the actual "game" part of the game is good, but he failed miserably with this aspect in Death Stranding.

Referring to his Avengers lineup of collaborating creators is hilarious. I'm pretty excited as some of them are surely going to know where the boundaries of silliness need to be reined in unlike Hideo himself when working as the only creative voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"