Eternals Mid credits scene, what do you think it will be?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
It’s hard to know what the release schedule will be so I don’t know what the next movie will be. Depending on when it’s released it might involve seeing the shadow of galactus coming over a planet for all I know!

I wonder if it doesn't build towards X Men or Fantastic Four or even better...Guardians Vol 3

FF would be fun. It would be a great thing to see how the cosmic wave which gave them their powers came into being

I doubt there will be a tease for a film that is not within the slate of films already announced.

I wonder if it doesn't build towards X Men or Fantastic Four or even better...Guardians Vol 3
I really don't see the connection with the X-Men. I've read a lot of X-Men comics and have only seen a Celestial in a X-Men comic book once.

Yeah but at the same time with a mid credits scene...you obviously build towards a sequel that's the obvious answer but then again mid credits scenes always build towards the next movie franchise when it comes to Marvel films so

I really don't see the connection with the X-Men. I've read a lot of X-Men comics and have only seen a Celestial in a X-Men comic book once.
The Celestials are why there are Mutants in the first place. It is their intervention in human evolution that created the mutant gene.

Could there be a potential Eternals vs X-Men? Like I can see that happening in the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"