Apocalypse Mighty as a hurricane, Gentle as the summer rain. Alexandra Shipp is Storm - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check all of the images on this link: http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-men-apocalypse-global-fan-screening#/slide/9

Those are photos from the X-men: Apocalypse Global screening.

Please check the ladies and you'll see they have been posing pretty well and look elegant and beautiful except Shipp.

xmenglobalscreening0004.jpg

xmenglobalscreening0017.jpg

xmenglobalscreening0028.jpg

She does look a bit awkward in that pose. It doesn't matter though. She was genuinely excited to be at the premier and was a bit goofy during the interviews.

The other x-men actresses are really posing pretty well and knows how to carry themselves.

xmenglobalscreening0034.jpg

xmenglobalscreening0012.jpg

xmenglobalscreening0023.jpg

Shipp should get some tips from them.

I think out of all the women that attended the red carpet, Jennifer looked the best while Sophie had the best outfit. I don't like Alexandra's outfit but I liked that its tribal looking, which is fitting for someone who's playing Storm.

I thought you didn't see the movie yet.

He hasn't he's just speaking his normal nonsense. How can one refer to a movie you haven't seen her in that is literally the dumbest thing I've ever saw. This Is all just ridiculous simply because whom those wanted aren't in the parts or because the OT is a thing of the past people are just making off the wall comments.

Last edited:
Yes he has seen it, but I've heard nothing bad about her actual performance just that she didn't have much to do in the movie which truly isn't her fault. That's the directors/producers writers so I won't blame Shipp since her speaking roles were said to have been good as we're all the young cast. It was just focused on the wrong people, Storm should have gotten more according to others.

You're right.​

Yo uhm...I just read the last two pages of this thread.

What is all this news regarding the final edit of the film...and that Storm has once again been reduced to a hardly-speaking role and low usage in the final act? :dry:

Is this true? If so...

f63.gif

WHAT THE F***!?!?!?!?!? :cmad:

Sadly, it's true... I've lost hope at this point.​

I think out of all the women that attended the red carpet, Jennifer looked the best while Sophie had the best outfit. I don't like Alexandra's outfit but I liked that its tribal looking, which is fitting for someone who's playing Storm.

That's what I loved about the outfit the most. :ilv:

I thought you didn't see the movie yet.

He hasn't he's just speaking his normal nonsense. How can one refer to a movie you haven't seen her in that is literally the dumbest thing I've ever saw. This Is all just ridiculous simply because whom those wanted aren't in the parts or because the OT is a thing of the past people are just making off the wall comments.

Shipp has more screentime (based on the reviews) and we've seen her showing more of her powers just by looking at the trailer.

Shipp has more screentime (based on the reviews) and we've seen her showing more of her powers just by looking at the trailer.
I give up. If you can't see how extremely biased it is to say something like "wasn't able to perform her part gracefully" without actually having seen the movie and her entire performance. Then yeah..

I give up. If you can't see how extremely biased it is to say something like "wasn't able to perform her part gracefully" without actually having seen the movie and her entire performance. Then yeah..

Based on the trailers. Shipp did some parts well but some weren't. Do I really need to watch the whole movie?

Last edited:
RLAAMJR's mind was made the moment she was cast. Him watching the movie won't change anything. It's best to just ignore his posts.

RLAAMJR's mind was made the moment she was cast. Watching the movie won't change anything. It's best to just ignore these posts.
I know and I really shouldn't bother... giving attention to it certainly won't help. Doesn't make it less annoying though.

Despite of my constructive criticism towards Shipp as Storm, I will still watch the movie. Besides, I'm already happy that she at least looked good in the movie and have done well on some parts, based on the trailer.

As I said your speaking nonsense, she barely has any time in the movie in which you haven't seen so your point is moot to compared the two performances in her intro role with barely any screen time talking. Have several seats

As I said your speaking nonsense, she barely has any time in the movie in which you haven't seen so your point is moot to compared the two performances in her intro role with barely any screen time talking. Have several seats

Read reviews.

Read reviews.

You sound completely and utterly ridiculous with that statement. Read what your saying. Because someone said she had very little screentime but did a good job with the role based on those same reviews and you say your off the wall comments. They didn't say SHE did a bad job they said the opposite so you read the reviews and comprehend them. Your statement makes ZERO sense as usual as has nothing to fall back on. You have nothing to say she is a poor Storm, she just needs more to do which isn't her fault. Blame the directors/producers/writers. How about you personally see the movie before making outlandish statements

Last edited:
You sound completely and utterly ridiculous with that statement. Read what your saying. Because someone said she had very little screentime but did a good job with the role based on those same reviews and you say your off the wall comments. They didn't say SHE did a bad job they said the opposite so you read the reviews and comprehend them. Your statement makes ZERO sense as usual as has nothing to fall back on. You have nothing to say she is a poor Storm, she just needs more to do which isn't her fault. Blame the directors/producers/writers. How about you personally see the movie before making outlandish statements

I said more screentime than the Storm screentime we've had in XDoFP. The reviews stated Storm only a few lines on the last part of the movie. and that most of the time , the horsemen were just background. So that means, we will keep on seeing Storm on the background. So more screentime still. That's aside from the fight between Storm and Cyclops/JeanGrey, an intro for Storm stealing then Apocalypse transforms her into a horseman, seeing Apocalypse trying to kill Mystique which made her switch sides and help the x-men beat Apocalypse. Isn't that more?

Loooorrrd, if I could be a mod again just for one day...the epic perm banning I would bring to certain people here... :whatever:

Jesus be a fence! :cmad:

I said more screentime than the Storm screentime we've had in XDoFP. The reviews stated Storm only a few lines on the last part of the movie. and that most of the time , the horsemen were just background. So that means, we will keep on seeing Storm on the background. So more screentime still. That's aside from the fight between Storm and Cyclops/JeanGrey, an intro for Storm stealing then Apocalypse transforms her into a horseman, seeing Apocalypse trying to kill Mystique which made her switch sides and help the x-men beat Apocalypse. Isn't that more?

And we're does it say she has so much to say through all that as I said your point is moot. She isn't fully developed in the movie enough to compare her with Halle so again cool it. It'd never said she said anything when she is seeing Mystique being choked or as she is attacking Cyclops that's not development. Seriously? More action dosent equate development or a character being fleshed out if she is mostly mute. I cannot:whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"