Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
[YT]XsLDrgGjyOA[/YT]
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle provides a creative and modern re-imaging of the classic multiplayer beat-em-up genre. Level up your rangers, team up with friends, summon the Megazord, and fi ght your way through levels stylized after classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episodes!

Features
  • Classic Power Ranger DNA Intact: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
  • Intuitive and Deep Battle System: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
  • Leveling and Customization: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
  • Unloackable Characters: Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
  • Nostalgic: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are filled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the first two seasons of the show!
Read more at http://gematsu.com/2016/10/mighty-m...le-announced-ps4-xbox-one#WeDjh7VHtAuJortr.99

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/mighty-morphin-power-rangers-mega-battle-announced-ps4-xbox-one
prmb-screenshot-01-194307.jpg

prmb-screenshot-04-194310.jpg

prmb-screenshot-07-194313.jpg

I hope it doesnt suck bc Im actually excited about this

Last edited:
Everything looks and sounds great except for the character model bodies, Not into the big heads on child bodies.

Ehh, I may give it a shot when it comes out.

There really hasn't been a Power Rangers game I enjoyed since the two movie games for the SNES and Genesis.

Despise the art style, but if I can play as the Green Ranger, I'll have to give this a look. Also love the classic beat em up style the game is going with.

Also, is it just me or is that the original voices from the classic show? Yea color me intrigued at this point.

Last edited:
There really hasn't been a Power Rangers game I enjoyed since the two movie games for the SNES and Genesis.

The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie was a damn good game on Sega Genesis. I mean, it's a movie tie-in for goodness sake. Little 3rd Grader Ocstat couldn't of been more pleased.

The Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie was a damn good game on Sega Genesis. I mean, it's a movie tie-in for goodness sake. Little 3rd Grader Ocstat couldn't of been more pleased.

Haha i think i still have a copy of that for the Game Gear. I loved that game.

That footage reminded me of the couch co-op days on the SNES. It could be fun with a friend.

Game looks fun! Has such a 90s vibe going on and the gameplay seems similar to past Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"