Miles Teller further elaborated on why will will hate this movie...

I don't see where Teller said anything to be seen as bad. It's more of the same PR babble that we've heard already. Now I don't have much faith in this movie but it has nothing to do with the actors. Their are just towing the line for FOX.

I don't see where Teller said anything to be seen as bad. It's more of the same PR babble that we've heard already. Now I don't have much faith in this movie but it has nothing to do with the actors. Their are just towing the line for FOX.

I'm not blaming him. I'm just saying he elaborated on what Mara Jade or whatever her name is said.

I think this just means that it will be dialogue heavy and focus on the characters interacting with each other more than action which I think will be refreshing

I think this just means that it will be dialogue heavy and focus on the characters interacting with each other more than action which I think will be refreshing

Could very well be. 'Grounded' is open to interpretation. It doesn't necessarily mean dark and gritty it could mean realistic science with a character driven story and lots of drama

I agree with the title of this thread, I'll either be seeing Ant-Man again that weekend or stay home put on Netflix and have a binge watching session of Daredevil. Maybe do both if they're good! :)

Could very well be. 'Grounded' is open to interpretation. It doesn't necessarily mean dark and gritty it could mean realistic science with a character driven story and lots of drama

Can't wait to see what the giant rock man and the grape leaf hobo Doom have to say to each other.

Bless your heart, pyslockolussus. Never change. :cwink:

I'm further impressed. Here's a cookie.

Its not something to be impressed of. I've seen her in films before she got the role. Also if you try to familiarize yourself with the name of the actors with has been said a couple of times in this part of the forum, you would easily remember her name.

another blurb from 'Reed Richards'.....
I know you can't say much about "The Fantastic Four," but surely you're aware of the attention being given to that movie. Does it bug you how much people pick apart the casting choices and other details?
Like you said, there are a million blogs and websites talking about the casting and they hear one little thing, like, oh, there was rumor it was a found-footage movie, so then there were a million comments on that. If we’re going to be up for everybody’s public disposal of it, I try not to get too caught up with anything on the Internet. Out of sight is out of mind for me a lot of the time. I already know that people hate me for the fact that I’m playing Reed Richards and that we’re ruining their franchise. It’s tough because when you’re taking on a franchise that’s already been established, you do kind of owe something to the characters and to the creator. At the same time, you want to bring it to a fresh audience. My dad grew up with the "Fantastic Four" comic book and not a lot of kids did, so you also want to make a movie that they can enjoy. I will say that this film that we made is not really for little kids, I don’t think. We do take a more mature approach.

Its not something to be impressed of. I've seen her in films before she got the role. Also if you try to familiarize yourself with the name of the actors with has been said a couple of times in this part of the forum, you would easily remember her name.

Who's name? I already forgot who we were talking about.

Last edited:
"I already know that people hate me for the fact that I’m playing Reed Richards and that we’re ruining their franchise."

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"