Gus Van Zant

Starring:
Sean Penn
Emile Hirsh
Josn Brolin
James Franco
Diego Luna

Plot Outline:
The story of California's first openly gay elected official, Harvey Milk, a San Francisco supervisor who was assassinated along with Mayor George Moscone by San Francisco Supervisor Dan White.

milkk5-thumb-330x499.jpg

milkk3-thumb-330x248.jpg

milkk2.jpg

milkk1.jpg

Its funny that pic was just in there, kinda odd expression

Aww, Emile. I love that kid. I hope we get to see some back and forth with him and Penn. He's a busy little dude....Go Speed Racer, go. :yay:

Aww, Emile. I love that kid. I hope we get to see some back and forth with him and Penn. He's a busy little dude....Go Speed Racer, go. :yay:

So do I, he's really picking some good projects

The Real Dan White:
white_2.jpg

Brolin(ignore the guy to the right):
brolin_white_2.jpg

brolin_white.jpg

Exclusive
First Look: Sean Penn in 'Milk'

MILK_l.jpg

In this exclusive First Look at director Gus Van Sant's highly anticipated biopic Milk (out Nov. 26), Sean Penn, as community activist Harvey Milk, celebrates his long-fought election to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in 1977, the first time an openly gay man had won elected office in a major U.S. city.

Milk ran his campaign headquarters out of his camera store in the city's de facto gay neighborhood known as the Castro, and ''we re-created the camera store in its actual location on Castro Street [for the movie],'' explains producer Dan Jinks (American Beauty). "[Sean] is playing a guy who's not at all like him, way beyond the sexuality of the character. Harvey was this guy who wants everybody to love him, and he loves everybody else. Sean just completely became that guy. It's a real transformation.''

:up:

I didn't even know that was Josh in the interview! I had to do a double-take. :up:

He definately looks the part...this film will surely get alot of Awards attention.

I know there was a thread on this

Milk

Directed By:
Gus Van Zant

Starring:
Sean Penn
Emile Hirsh
Josn Brolin
James Franco
Diego Luna

Plot Outline:
The story of California's first openly gay elected official, Harvey Milk, a San Francisco supervisor who was assassinated along with Mayor George Moscone by San Francisco Supervisor Dan White.

Hmm, this movie has a pretty solid cast.

Hmm, this movie has a pretty solid cast.

And a great director.:up:

I'll go ahead and say that Van Sant was a better choice than Bryan Singer. However, he could have thought of a better title.

The movie will be dominated by Emile's hair! :D Penn looks like Serpico in those pics with the camera.

I have a feeling about this one. It's going to very, very good.

Agreed Gotham....

Another Pic:
milkpenn.jpg

Also...to compare the two:
Penn
6a00d8341c2ca253ef00e553ac5bd98834-.jpg

Real Harvey Milk:
HarveyMilk.jpg

I didn't know who Harvey Milk was but I don't think gays/lesbians/bisexuals should be discriminated against. Its sad how he was assassinated...btw, sorry If I ruined the movie for anyone...:dry: (...thats a serious comment, it reminds me in school when someone was talking about Jesus's death scene in the Passion of christ and a girl goes "well, gee thanks for ruining it for me ***hole!!"...no joke :o )

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"