Misc. Movies Poster of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
2013MiscMovies.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who do you feel is the best poster in the "Misc. Movies" forum?​

Parker Wayne is aight

Octoberist

Maooooooozzz starts a lot of threads and bumps them etc so my vote goes to him

I recall an under appreciated member I'd like to recommend for this award; gwynplaine deserves to be nominated

Damn almost forgot flickchick too. ;)

I know I'm probably only supposed to nominate only one person but screw it (forgive me Marx).

Damn almost forgot flickchick too. ;)

I know I'm probably only supposed to nominate only one person but screw it (forgive me Marx).
It's ok, I forgot about you in the mod category, but I fixed it. We need some newer blood in there. :cwink:

I won it last year (somehow :hehe:). Somebody else should get it but thanks for nominating me fc. For the misc it should come down to you, kvz & Octoberist.

I won it last year (somehow :hehe:). Somebody else should get it but thanks for nominating me fc. For the misc it should come down to you, kvz & Octoberist.
Oh haha, how did I miss that?! Fine then, I'm gonna go retract my vote. :oldrazz:

You're still worthy though! :D

I used to have this award on lock! :( ;)

I like Kane52630 and dude love in there, always good value.

You won Political Poster and Best Mod
This win went for Parker Wayne
Yeah, our conversation had diverted to the Mod category for a sec. That's what he was referring to.

Yeah, our conversation had diverted to the Mod category for a sec. That's what he was referring to.
I see
Most people nominated craig, cause craig deserved it
Hunter Rider nominating craig says he deserved the win
And craig's modesty here kinda makes me feel bad I didn't vote for him, a well deserved victory all around :up:

Each nominee must name their Top 5 movies so we know who to vote for. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"