Missed Avengers interactions

Docker2.0

Watchin' you!
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I was kind of disappointed in Avengers Infinity War and Endgame. Not with the action and story telling but interactions. I don't think Spiderman has met the Hulk yet which is kind of crazy. Anyone wanted to see an interaction between characters that didn't happen?

Tony Stark going from nobody can catch me in Iron Man 2 to learning about Wakandan tech. But then I saw no reason to blip Shuri except to make sure that Stark was the undisputed smartest guy in the room for Steve to turn to for help.

I believe T'Challa and Stark have never talked to each other despite him on Team Stark in CW.

Also, Hulk and Hawkeye also have very little moment between them (I very liked the dynamic between them in EMH animation show)

Oh,one more..

Spidey and Cap..
I enjoy the little chit chat between them in CW,but beyond that..I am quite surprised how little influence Cap is on Spidey. Instead, MCU spidey is too leaned toward Iron Man.

One favorite moment in comics is when Cap giving his speech and inspiration to Spidey in 616 CW.
Quite shame that such powerful moment never been put on screen.

I always thought there could've been more between Captain America and Captain Marvel.

I really wanted more Rocket and Bucky interactions. The two scenes we saw were so charming to me, and I would've loved the dynamic between.
Maybe in future movies.

Hulk & Drax - Just think it would have been funny to see Drax reaction to Hulk and especially in Endgame Professor Hulk talking to Drax just sounds like comedy gold.

Hank Pym and Tony Stark.

More interaction with the everyday family men Scott and Clint.

Spidey and Shuri

Vision and Drax. I feel the interaction between them would been funny.

Quicksilver with everybody.

*pours out some liquor for Pietro.*

Hulk & Drax - Just think it would have been funny to see Drax reaction to Hulk and especially in Endgame Professor Hulk talking to Drax just sounds like comedy gold.
OMG! That would have been perfect! Completely forgot about it.

I'll stick with ones that will now never happen that bum me out:

-Cap and Wolvie (could happen in a flashback I guess, if they throw a ton of cash at Evans)
-Cap and Deadpool
-Cap and Cyclops
-Stark and Reed Richards
-Stark and Norman Osborne
-Stark and Shuri
-Widow and Bucky (well, more of Widow and Bucky, if you know what I'm sayin)
-The Illuminati

Widow and Wanda
Wanda and Wasp
Widow and Wasp
Wanda and Carol

-Cap and Wolvie (could happen in a flashback I guess, if they throw a ton of cash at Evans)
-Cap and Deadpool
-Cap and Cyclops
-Stark and Reed Richards
-Stark and Shuri
-The Illuminati

Also everything that this guy said.

-Cap and Deadpool
-Cap and Cyclops

-Stark and Reed Richards
-Stark and Shuri
-The Illuminati

Y'know, I never really thought about it before and I don't think they'll do it, but there is an option to do more Cap movies if they wish to do so. He spent an entire other lifetime in Endgame.

Plus, and I have thought about this, there could be a bunch of little Caps and Capesses out there.....

I like the idea that between Civil War and Ant-Man 2, while Ant-Man and Hawkeye were under house arrest, they may have been recruited, along with Spidey, for a one-off mission alongside Iron Man, War Machine, Vision and the three of them had the memory wiped by SHIELD afterwards.

Also, in the 5 year gap, there's the possibilty of other side missions ..... War Machine, Rocket, Nebula, Okoye and Captain Marvel led by Black Widow would echo that scene where she talks to them all in Endgame.

...and let's not forget we never really saw a proper adventure for the Cap, Natasha, War Machine, Wanda, Vision, Falcon team that existed between Age Of Ultron and Civil War.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"