Mission: Impossible 3

Discussion in 'Misc. Films' started by Hunter Rider, May 5, 2005.

1. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

well that sucks, why Lohan of all people? I can't see her working in this film at all!!!! :unishr:

2. Sava Dont cry, my dear

i can....topless :D

3. Jspider13 it shall be done again.

Well Scarlette Johannson is gonna be in it with a role that requires of a stuntwork and weopons handling, which I can't picture her doing. This type of casting was fine until Lohan has entered the picture.

Lohan isn't worthy of a movie like this. She hasn't paid her dues. Especially for a film Tom Cruise will headline.

This is propostrous.

4. Arrowhead6789 Registered

This movie is going to be Tom Cruise BIG MOVIE FLOP.

5. Sava Dont cry, my dear

right.....:rolleyes:

6. Arrowhead6789 Registered

Atleast some one agree's with me.

7. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

Well at least Scarlett has done The Island, which will require somewhat similar training. My problem with Lohan is that she is just everywhere, and very annoying, IMO at least. Why not just get Tara Reid? I can honestly say I don't like any of her movies, and feel she is just wrong for the film.

8. Hunter Rider Ronin

I agree,im just hoping green is right and that Lohan is just touting herself for the role,the way Ricci did with catwoman

9. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

I hope so! I really just want Scarlett to get involved in this again, it saddens me that she isn't in it now. I read somewhere that the part that Carrie Anne Moss was going to play was going to be a love interest. I heard they offered the part to Thandie Newton to reprise but for some reason she declined. If that part is the love interest then what is the other, some sort of weapons expert? :confused:

10. Hunter Rider Ronin

well according to the article scareltts role was gonna be short,so she was possibily an assassin or something like that,her part was only for the first sequence according to that article,so if lohan is cast the role will be small,I'm just hoping they cast a good female lead to replace Carrie

11. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

Scarlett as an assassin( :) ) I really can't think of anyone to fill in that female lead.

12. Hunter Rider Ronin

kate Beckinsale ?

13. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

I could see it! I guess they would want an athletic beauty, someone that is familiar with doing stunts. Im trying to think of some possibilites. :daredevil

14. Hunter Rider Ronin

well the scarlett/Lohan role was for a younger woman but replacing carrie as an older lead female/love interest i think Beckinsale could do it or maybe Julianne moore or Charlize Theron

15. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

I was going to post Theron after seeing some of the Aeon Flux pics. There are a ton of options, but Tom probably has say as to who he wants to work with so.. I trust him to make the right choice.

16. Hunter Rider Ronin

I did untill i heard the Lohan news,i'm still thinking it'll end up that she was touting herself more than anything

17. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

I agree with you that she was probably pushing herself for the role after hearing what happened with Scarlett and Moss. I at least hope, I don't know what it is, maybe she can pull it off, but it just wouldn't feel like a Mission Impossible movie with her in it. Maybe it's just me.

18. terry78 My name is Stefan, sweet thang

Maybe Lohan and Scarlett will fight each other...you know you'd pay to see that.

19. Hunter Rider Ronin

It's not just you,i can't see anybody really wanting her in Mi-3,she just hasnt done anything that shows she could handle a role that doesn't involve being a teen

20. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

That was my point as well, she may be great playing someone in high school, but I can remember her playing a challenging role to date.

21. Dr.Fear Registered

damn we got some lohan haters here. i hate her too, but jeez. newho i hope she sucks or something

22. Dr.Fear Registered

oh btw you guys are talking about not seeing lohan in this type of flick, is weird cause i never saw katie holmes in a batman flick, i dont even think she deserves a role in the movie, whats the point of her being in it?

23. terry78 My name is Stefan, sweet thang

That is true, had she still been on Dawson's Creek right now, she'd be getting this same kind of hate.

24. Dark Donnie Kenny Powers is Back!

It's different because that type of role is still believeable. A female love interest isn't ridiculous, but I think Lindsey Lohan as a assassin/weapons expert, or even just a computer whiz is(like when Tara Reid did it for that one Christain Slater movie, Alone in the Dark I think). Just my opinion anyway.

25. Caliber Registered

Great choice.