Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning

Being a character actor does have its advantages.

"You wont see him coming..." sounds ominous. I wouldnt mind him being cast as a villain. Hes a damn good actor.

Wow, this cast is really shaping up nicely. A lot of cool new faces.

So with a new villain involved, does this mean Solomon Lane's finally gone? If so, GOOD! British intelligence probably finally put a bullet in that character's head for all his trouble off-screen, as Elsa said they wanted to do. The guy almost caused a nuclear incident last time and is too dangerous! I swear, if Solomon Lane's back in these next 2, it'd better be for damn good reason as to why the hell he'd still be kept alive!

So with a new villain involved, does this mean Solomon Lane's finally gone? If so, GOOD! British intelligence probably finally put a bullet in that character's head for all his trouble off-screen, as Elsa said they wanted to do. The guy almost caused a nuclear incident last time and is too dangerous! I swear, if Solomon Lane's back in these next 2, it'd better be for damn good reason as to why the hell he'd still be kept alive!
Possibly? I agree that Lane shouldn't be back, but I'm not ruling it out. Cavill was technically a "villain" in the last film as well and isn't Atwell and or Pom also sorta playing a antagonist as well?

Forgot Haley was in these now, so excited again.

He was 7 years old when the first one came out.
That’s wild, but he’s close enough in age to me that it’s not too crazy to think about.

What is crazy to think about is watching Cruise go toe-to-toe with a genuine grown man like Cavill in the last movie.... and remembering he would’ve been 13 when the franchise began.

Wow at this new cast. I mean Atwell, Klementieff, Whigam and Hoult on top of Cruise and Ferguson returning is very exciting indeed. Can't wait to see what McQuarrie has up his sleeve with this one.

MI6 probay isnt going to kill Lane. He is a former agent, incredibly smart, ran an international counter espionage group for years without tipping off any espionage organization, he infiltrated the CIA and probably other government organizations, got his hands on nuclear devices...Lane is an incredibly dangerous incredibly valuable asset, and it will take decades to study him and what he has done.

Sean Harris didn't want to come back for Fallout.
Harris must really like McQuarrie if he returns for a third film as Solomon Lane.

Harris is a character actor who is apparently very shy in real life and hates the spotlight.

MI6 probay isnt going to kill Lane. He is a former agent, incredibly smart, ran an international counter espionage group for years without tipping off any espionage organization, he infiltrated the CIA and probably other government organizations, got his hands on nuclear devices...Lane is an incredibly dangerous incredibly valuable asset, and it will take decades to study him and what he has done.
If this were the fast and furious movies, they would redeem him and put him on Ethan’s team.

Wow at this new cast. I mean Atwell, Klementieff, Whigam and Hoult on top of Cruise and Ferguson returning is very exciting indeed. Can't wait to see what McQuarrie has up his sleeve with this one.
Yeah, it’s really shaping up! MI has just been getting better over the years.

Sean Harris didn't want to come back for Fallout.
Harris must really like McQuarrie if he returns for a third film as Solomon Lane.

Harris is a character actor who is apparently very shy in real life and hates the spotlight.
These days, all the talk of Sean Harris (who I'd love to see return, as unlikely as that is) just makes me imagine a parallel world where he's playing Jon Connington on Game of Thrones, and that makes me sad. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"