Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning

Ummm....Fury Road ? Skins ?

The only films he's boring in are the X Men films because he's playing a boring character and has to play second fiddle to Macavoy , Lawrence and Fassbender.
Yeah, he's playing a Beast who is not a beast. Hoult is fine in non-X-Men films.

The only films he's boring in are the X Men films because he's playing a boring character and has to play second fiddle to Macavoy , Lawrence and Fassbender.
I've seen Fury Road and the Zombie movie. He's not a great actor.

Meh. Such a bland actor.

I've seen Fury Road and the Zombie movie. He's not a great actor.

About a Boy ?

Okay, clearly we must agree to disagree because I think you're completely wrong. Respect your opinion but cannot even remotely agree with you.

Also, again, met the guy and had a photo with him - super nice dude, very chilled out and down to Earth.

Cheers.

And you're entitled to your opinion. I don't care if he's nice in person or not. This is not about that. I don't think he's a great actor. He definitely lacks the oomph factor. And I just remember the Zombie movie, its called Warm Bodies.

And you're entitled to your opinion. I don't care if he's nice in person or not. This is not about that. I don't think he's a great actor. He definitely lacks the oomph factor. And I just remember the Zombie movie, its called Warm Bodies.

Come on, playing a Zombie is tough - it really limits your acting choices. It's not easy bringing a character like that to life.... sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity for that pun.

He's much better than Henry Cavill, who did just fine in Fallout.

Last edited:
I actually even like Hoult in the X-Men films. I liked him a hell of a lot better than Kelsey Grammer, who was just playing Frasier as a smurf.

So, do we have any rumors /info on what some of the big stunts might be?

Nothing to my knowledge so we can only speculate. My money is on one or more of the following:

• Cruise hangs on the side of a space shuttle as it ascends into space, needing to climb inside the ship and close the airlock before it reaches the atmosphere.
  • Cruise has to swim from New York to a secret underwater enemy hideout in the ruins of the Titanic without any scuba gear.
  • Cruise sprints and leaps over the Grand Canyon, breaking every bone in his body in the process but still getting up afterward so they can finish the shot.
  • Some combination of all of the above.

Actually a fight over the grand canyon on a tightrope would be interesting.

Oh cool. Wonder if they'll bring back other old IMF agents as well.

Awesome. I feel like the original one gets no love because it was much more a spy movie than action movie.

I still think it's the best out of all Mission: Impossible movies.

First Han in F9, now this? Not one, but two of my favorite, ongoing, non-comic book movie franchises? I don’t think I can handle this.

The only other way 2020 could get me even more excited is if Hugo Weaving was announced for John Wick 4.

Awesome. I feel like the original one gets no love because it was much more a spy movie than action movie.

In all honesty the first movie might be my second favorite. I'd like to see it go back to more of a spy movie. It's a great paranoid, Hitchcockian spy film.

"No escaping the past"

Wild theory. What if Hoult is Jim Phelps son?

Was last year the only time in the history of the M.I. franchise that they had a Super Bowl spot?

Is there a chance Mcquarrie might drop more casting news today? It would be good cross promotion with the Maverick spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"