Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning

Nice, back to back.

Can't wait for Mission: Impossi6le and Mission: 7mpossible!

I think we all assumed as much at the time when they cast Jeremy Renner. How the times have changed.

Yeah that’s not new info, but Ethan becoming secretary IS new to me. I’m guessing that’s still the plan for his ultimate fate whenever Tom actually decides to hang it up.

I had an idea for the end of part 7. Ethan has survived and saved the day as usual. Only in the last few minutes do we find out that he's been deceived. He's been captured and in a fake room.

It would be like the beginning of "Fallout"

Love the last one, my third fave film of 2018 and loved how it incorporate practical and new effects in one satisfying sequel that delivered.

Hope this delivers like the last one did.

Been listening to the Rogue Nation commentary, and what Mcquarrie says about Rebecca Ferguson really surprised me. Rebecca has vertigo, is claustrophobic, and is afraid of heights. She'd never had fight training or handled guns.

Never would have guessed that while watching the film.

Ilsa is probably my favorite new character in the last two films.

Last edited:
Love the last one, my third fave film of 2018 and loved how it incorporate practical and new effects in one satisfying sequel that delivered.

Hope this delivers like the last one did.
These just keep getting better and better.

Good for Hailey.

She was easily the best and the strongest female in the MCU.

She deserves another juicy action role.

Excellent. If this was most other franchises I'd be rolling my eyes and fed up but bring it on. They've earned the faith and then some.

Now that is one absolutely fantastic piece of news. Love Atwell. Very excited for the next mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"