Sequels Modern day supporting cast

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
If all of Diana's iconic supporting cast (Steve, Etta etc) are in 1915 then who is left for present day?

I hope we see Donna Troy appear. Then again, all might be revealed after the first movie comes out. Of course you could always say Steve had a great grandson also called Steve

Pre-Cheetah Barbara Minerva and Ferdinand. And even though it's slim, I'd love to see the Holliday Girls lead by Etta's great granddaughter or something.

It will be interesting to see Wonder Woman in the modern world much like how Captain America is

Probably Cheetah, Veronica Cale, don't know who else.

Probably Cheetah, Veronica Cale, don't know who else.

Not keen on Veronica Cale. She was in that 2011 pilot played by Liz Hurley. Only if Cale had a supporting role and wasn't the main villain at all.

They should get Haillie Steinfeld as Donna Troy

Oh and I'm sure they'll just use the amazons as Diana's supporting cast now. I guess they thought that might be tricky right away because they're not exactly grounded in the modern day real world yet.

We need to see Nubia though. No idea who could play her. Gugu Mbatha Raw?

Of course you could always say Steve had a great grandson also called Steve

It should be his great grand nephew and his name should be Ron Carter. He should keep the fact that he's Steve's nephew a secret at first. We don't find out they're relatives until the third movie...Wonder Woman: North & South.

This is why having Wondy's most well-known support players (Steve, Etta) in a period piece World War I film was a double-edged sword because, quite obviously, neither will be alive in the modern world.

During the late Silver Age/early Bronze Age, Diana had I Ching as her sort of mentor, but it won't make sense with a non-depowered Diana.

Maybe have Orion there? Him and Diana had an interesting dynamic in the Azzarello/Chiang run.

And though it would be hokey, I would accept something like a great-granddaughter Candy as support for Diana, but with modern sensibilities/personality.

Last edited:
Right now it's looking like her and Bruce may get involved a la the cartoons unless they just keep it business. She only really had a couple major love interests aside from Trevor, the other being Superman.

Ew I hope Bruce isn't involved. Just stick to the amazons I reckon

I would rather the Justice League stay out of WW's movies. I actually enjoyed WW being a standalone unfettered by any crossover characters.

For a modern day character, they could get William Shatner in a role as a distant relative of Steve Trevor. :o

Yeah, I loved the first movie but if there's a bit I didn't like it was the starting bit. It was like "oh it's cool to like this now because batman is there" to me

I would rather the Justice League stay out of WW's movies. I actually enjoyed WW being a standalone unfettered by any crossover characters.

Well, we know the Amazonian are in JLA, so...

If there is a sequel then a perfect cameo actually would be Arthur Curry/Aquaman with Momoa showing up in her sequel not there in a full capacity but in a cameo capacity

I'd be fine with Aquaman making an appearance (those two need to interact more imo, they actually have quite a bit in common). However, I'd love it if Mera showed up and interacted with Diana actually, that'd be awesome. Lets see here:

-Barbara Minerva/Cheetah.
-Nubia.
-Artemis.
-Etc.

But then if the sequel does happen then I wonder if it will be in modern day or if it is still in the past will it be set in WW2? I would think that after Justice League WW2 should be in the modern day

I doubt that it's set in WWII honestly. I just don't see them going there, for several reasons. Now might it be set at some other point pre-BVS, yeah that's certainly a possibility.

Or they could set the sequel just after the events the aftermath of Justice League

They're probably gonna set it after Justice League more than likely. The whole flashback thing is probably not gonna get overused as a narrative.

I think so to honestly. It's just that Patty Jenkins has said that she potentially would like to explore more of that 100 year gap in-between WWI and BVS. Of course it's possible that the movie could be mostly set post-JL, but then use flashbacks to before, so there's that.

Not one mention of Trevor Barnes? Y'all need to do your homework on Wonder Woman. I'd have him be the modern day love interest.

There is Tom Tesser aka Nemesis. He had brief relationship with Diana right before New52 took over.
2402640-0321_wwdate1.jpg

Depending on the actor he could be a decent replacement for Steve.

Meh I don't know. If they're going to do another love interest she should be a woman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"