Discussion in 'The Avengers Sequels' started by Silvermoth, Apr 30, 2018.
Yes I too expect this in fact I am counting on it
I want a shot of all the remaining heroes planning before the final showdown and then the shots of them charging and in action.
Thor reuniting with his people and finally taking his place as king of the Asgardians. He deserves it, dammit.
Thunder God Thor, Captain Marvel in Binary mode and "Merged" Hulk teaming up to take down Thanos.
*gasp* even aunt may?!?!
I want to see the following:
A Big Sacrifice (specifically Stark or Rogers).
Hulk to go Ape-***** one more time.
Thor to join the Guardians (at least temporarily - until he finds his people)
Captain Marvel to actually have weaknesses; the DCEU Superman is overpowered. The MCU could do without that (else what is the point of the Avengers if one hero can do it all?)
Valkyrie, Korg & Meik.
Loki [to stay] Dead.
All of the [original] Avengers to be retired - either through death or choice. Lets have a new line-up for the next phase. Wanda, Sam & Vision (if he's back) are the exceptions, because they weren't the original Avengers.
-Tony and Eitri meeting , stark creating him hands via nanobots and forging a godkiller Uru armor
-Strak using bleeding steel armor to create more drone armors as a army, decoys against Thanos
- Dr Strange seperating Hulk from Banner with magic? maybe then reunite in next Dr Strange movie and have a therapy?
- Dr Banner and Hulk talking through a mirror or in each others minds?
-"dark/black Hulk" taking down Thanos totally after Captain Marvel, Vision, Thor, Strange, Starlord and Ironman and ripping him of each of the infinity stones?
-Black Panther showing some more skills vs Thanos or his minions
- Antman or Wasp kicking Thanos or growing in his palms?
- Hulk gets somehow redemption on Thanos ?
-Black Order is not dead yet, via Thanos infinity stones and has more fights with the other avengers?
- cap is now again back captain america with those new shields? can make that what Black Panther, energy absorption and realese ; and create energy shields too
-avengers defeating thanos infinity stones one by one through the movie seperately and then all together his army and himself
- hawkeye taking somebody down by surprise
-spiderman showing some more skills?
- vission getting his stone back?
-Adult Groot vs Hulk? maybe or in future?
-Adult Groot showing sklls taking thanos army out?
- Thor showing skills in teleporting more to make short transport and show more dialogs and action scenes of for everyone?
- Captain Marvel is a worthy oponent for Thanos physically but needs help against the other infinity stones
- they try seperatly but fail and the bigger plan needs to unfold and be done right through Strange, Stark and Captain America , stark and strange could loose hope but cap brings it back somehow?
- Thanos creating 6 replicas of himself to use the infinity stones vs diffrent gruops of super heroes to show superemacy over them
- Loki comes back "somehow"
- Captain marvels weakness should be her mind and temper what Thanos uses a lot
and she should be weak to mind powers and magic, where Strange and Ironman, Black Panther come in...
She cant do everything and be every where
- Thanos uses his Gauntlet and infinity stones brings back older villians of avengers to make them fight for him:
- steals and uses ironmans drone armor and puts redskull in it: iron skull,
-brings back villian from ironman 2:Ivan Antonovich Vanko in hi armor,
-Malekith and ice army
- Yellow Jacket vs antman and wasp
-voulture or other spidrman villian
that or battles in their mind
- new villian Adam appers in post credid scenes and says it not over yet it's only the beginning
a plot for Civil War 2? who becomes the infinity stones?
-Some avengers battle with each other for the infinity stones
- the infinity stones are not destroyed
-big sacrifice? or sacrifices?
Stark, Thor, Rogers???, Vission, Scarlet Witch, T'challa, Drax ,Nebula and Gammora?
we got a big sacrifice in part 1 , part 2 better show something other more happy, but atleas one big loss for more characters?
-Pepper in her own personal designet ironmaiden suit?
Steve and Tony reuniting and Steve getting his shield back.
The glorious re-emergence of The Hulk
Hank Pym interacting with Stark.
Cap is my favorite and I would like to see him have the emotional power and strength to wield Thor's hammer, either be it Stormbreaker, or by some time travel, Mjölnir.
Everyone expects Hawkeye to be the one to die, but it would be shocking to make it Black Widow sacrificing herself to save Hawkeye, or his family.
I hope Iron-Man lives, and the ending we see him finally marry Pepper.
While I do want to see Thor rebuild his people, I'd rather they surprise us and do this in a brand new trilogy they are etching out for him. Maybe the trilogy could be him on a quest trying to find the right home for his people. And I do like the idea of him joining the Guardians of the Galaxy as well (him and Rocket make a great duo)
And I would love it if they hint that Nakia is really Ororo Monroe.
A psychic face to face between Banner and the Hulk.
we know that those who "live" will get really more screen time in part 2.
Lets hope for Stark gets the Uru Armor (magic proof-infinity-time stone proof),
Rocket in the Destroyer Armor.
Hulk becoming black and really mad at some point
If they take of the gauntlet it would be too good, would rather see how they steal one infinity stone that realeses all heroes at some point and they take him out one stone by the other...
Pym and Stark using there technology together with good effects similar like Dr strange did with Spiderman and others before them.
Wasp could fly around Thanos , become dynamically shrink and grow, and hit Thanos and make him a hell of battle... or both with Antman could make Ironman, Thor and others disapper and apper to ht the giant.
Seriously would want to see small heroes become greater and more important then the stronger ones, think of Rocket stealing thanos a stone from the Gauntlet? and maybe they could revive Vision with it ad free them all ?
Theretically someone could use the Gauntlet and recreate Asgard, revive all Asgardians and Odin forgetting about Loki or making him change in the proces. +Hela would have a future comeback and they could show Odin brother if they want a other plot for Thor 4 and future avengers movies.
I want to see the Guardians (and Thor) meet Kevin Bacon.
Rocket and Tony working together on something tech related
Cap and Tony squashing it
Hulk turning into the Red Hulk
Tease of the xmen and F4
They will probably ask you to take that pic down due to the bird. Just a heads up before the board gets busier.
The moment where it all clicks and we realize who has been 'in' on the solution for the last 10 years. That'll be a jaw-dropper, and then we'll all have to run out and watch them all all over again.
If they are evil geniuses.
Intereting dialogs maybe between many of the remained heroes.
They could start from where they left or begin from other characters with dramatic features for all of the heroes and then more and faster action then in part 1.
-Siri controling Black Panther Hulkbuster armor against Thanos to revenge T'challa
-Hope and Lang coming back from Quantum Realm and seeing that their loved ones disapper at their own eyes.
-Thor , Cap or Ironman having a short argue or training battle like in Avengers first movie(ending)
- talk between Rocket-Thor-Stark about how Thor wounded Thanos and Uru metal anty-magic properties.
-Wanda, Rocket, Lang and Hope talking about loved ones and maybe joke about their patnerships?
- Black Widow and Hulk/Banner momment where Wong hypnotises Banner
-Black Widow and Rocket having a battle moment
- Rocket saying Thor Im Rocket the Racoon with all the Avengers with them , and Thor- Rabbit, what's a racoon?
- Captain Marvel, Thor or Hulk fight each other and other Avengers becuse they are cathed in a mind trap by Thanos. Rocket Destroyer Armor, siri Black Panther Hulk Buster, Land and Hope and Ironman Uru armor are in this fight together to snap them out of it.(or something similar)
- show the powers of the stones and make Thanos , Thor, Rocket and oters explain each one of them in the movie short
- Moment of Thanos face when he realizes he is loosing infinity stones or gauntlet; when he gets beating from Captain Marvel;Rocket, Siri and every one.(similar like Loki in the past)
-Wong, Black Widow, Banner, Hulk and Hypnosis and magic
- Thanos could be playing with the Avengers with word games and small talk
- Thor teleports Ironman fast from Titan back to earth, leaves Nebula behind (totaly or comes back then)
-Thors teleportations and Wongs portal to move them quicker: Earth(Wakanda,New York, Avengers Base, Artic), Titan, Nidavellir.
-Phil Coulsong showing himself to the Avengers, imagine their faces and him having a motivation speech like Nik Furry in the past and giving them the Destroyer armor for Rocket and Ironman to use.
-Captain America organizes a talk with Ironman,Thor and Wong a plan but they have a argue battle like in part one and we get 3 diffrent teams working seperate to take down Thanos.
-That army and Black Order guy could come back for a battle a little at some point but focus on almighty Thanos more and the hereos interations with him and each other more to take him down.
I want Tony to sacrifice his child in the future to stop Thanos in the past.
Like other Scarlet Witch fans I would like to see her meet Strange and get some kind of clarification about what exactly her powers are: are they magic, or are they a version of what the MCU's version of mutant powers will be?
I am pessimistic about that happening because there didn't seem to be any setup for them to meet, but I'd be happy to be wrong.
God bless ya for all the effort put into that but... No to all of that.
Hulk bursting out of Hulkbuster and taking part in a charge with all the other Avengers in Wakanda.
Good idea. Especially as they look quite different to the original shot now. I think it would be a great thing for the GA to drop that into a Super Bowl trailer like the first one was.
That would be appalling an awesome, half the universe, or your universe? yikes. I like that.
Mirrors the sacrifice and commitment of Thanos.
In the words of two great men:
They should recreate the Avengers circle shot, but with six coffins.