Moments when your moral barometer goes haywire

Do you laugh at times when you're supposed to feel sad or cry?

Moments when you KNOW you're supposed to feel sympathy, but break into fits of uncontrollable laughter instead?

Neat avatar BubbaGump, bit of Hayley Williams. Yum, should be seeing her play in February.

But yeah, I have those moments when I won't be able to stop laughing. Student in the class I'm in has a speech impediment, which means I can't help but laugh when he sounds like a robot in a discussion.
Makes matters worse when people start doing a few robotic dance moves.

He's an all right guy, as well. I'm just a right *******.

So? Some of the best things in life will get you in trouble.

I should have became a mentor for kids. :o

Your previous username has completely skipped my mind. :huh:

Neat avatar BubbaGump, bit of Hayley Williams. Yum, should be seeing her play in February.

But yeah, I have those moments when I won't be able to stop laughing. Student in the class I'm in has a speech impediment, which means I can't help but laugh when he sounds like a robot in a discussion.
Makes matters worse when people start doing a few robotic dance moves.

He's an all right guy, as well. I'm just a right *******.

The reason why I bring this up is a saw this kid get run over by a bike and it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in recent memory. He was riding with his hands in the air and his helmet on his handlebars. So awesome.

I never understood why people laugh at stuff like that. :dry: I don't get it. It's not funny to me at all.

The reason why I bring this up is a saw this kid get run over by a bike and it was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in recent memory. He was riding with his hands in the air and his helmet on his handlebars. So awesome.

lol Nice. :up:

when I was in the 6th grade this girl used to be really *****y to me for no reason, and I knew the girl's mother had passed away, and I thought about saying her mother probably killed herself because of her.:mad::(
That made me laugh.

I think that says enough about my moral barometer.

My mate at work told us about two stories she had heard of, one about a guy who had been throwing dogs out into traffic on a road and another about a guy who punched a kitten in the face and both me and my mate laughed to her disgust. Obviously both are awful things to have happened and both people involved in said acts should be punished but.. it's just funny. It's like a gut reaction to laugh but I also tend to laugh more if someone else is laughing anyway. Then again if I had seen it happen I wouldn't have laughed but 'cos I was told about it, it made me laugh.

It's like Jimmy on South Park.. something that might be morally/socially wrong to laugh at but it's funny.

Then again if I had seen it happen I wouldn't have laughed but 'cos I was told about it, it made me laugh.

I fully understand that. Animal cruelty disgusts me, to see videos of it is infuriating. But for someone to say "I punched a kitten in the face" would make me laugh. In a, "Why the bad place would you do that?" kinda way.

I fully understand that. Animal cruelty disgusts me, to see videos of it is infuriating. But for someone to say "I punched a kitten in the face" would make me laugh. In a, "Why the bad place would you do that?" kinda way.

Yeah exactly, it's crazy and that's what makes it funny. Animal cruelty is disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"