Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur TV series

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
From https://nerdist.com/moon-girl-devil-dinosaur-disney-marvel-laurence-fishburne/

Last year, Laurence Fishburne teased a Marvel project beyond his upcoming role as Bill Foster in Ant-Man and the Wasp. Now, the news has broken that Fishburne and his Black-ish producing partner, Helen Sugland, are spearheading a Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur animated series for Disney Channels Worldwide.

Deadline broke the story about Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur‘s potential cartoon, which is apparently in such an early development phase that it hasn’t been determined if it’s going to Disney XD, Disney Channel, or even Disney Junior. What we do know is that it’s based upon the Marvel comic of the same name that was created by Amy Reeder, Brandon Montclare, and Natacha Bustos.

Cannot wait! I couldn't imagine a better creative team attached too

I had honestly never heard of 'Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur' till now.

Ha, aw. It's a pretty good story actually. Plus it has a full grown dinosaur in it, that's pretty cool

Marvel's 'Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur' Cartoon Headed to Disney Channel

Laurence Fishburne's Cinema Gypsy Productions is partnering with Disney Television Animation and Marvel Animation & Family Entertainment for the new series.

What’s got four legs, four arms, a bright red tail, a genius-level IQ and a new animated series? Marvel Entertainment’s Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, which was announced Saturday at the D23 Expo in Anaheim and is headed to Disney Channel in 2020.

That pic reminds me of Clifford the big red dog

So glad this isn't being done in-house at Marvel Animation. The teaser pic actually looks good.

Yeah, there were 2 separate panels announcing programming for the younger audience I posted some links to at the D23 forum:
Non-Marvel Studio's News:
During the Disney Television Animation's D23 Panel "Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur" was announced for the Disney channel. D23 Expo 2019: Disney Channel Greenlights Original Animated Series 'Marvel's Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur' | News | Marvel

There was also a Spiderman and Friends animated show for "pre-schoolers" mentioned in Marvel Animation's D23 panel MARVEL'S SPIDEY AND HIS AMAZING FRIENDS: New Animated SPIDER-MAN Show Is Geared Toward Preschoolers

Somebody please tell me that Jeph Loeb isn't involved in this so that I can get excited about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"