Moon Knight???Movie? Will it work?(I hope so)

MICROSGHOST

Civilian
Reaction score
Would a Moon Knight movie work if done with by the same people as Spiderman with a high budget and caring writers/actors? I think it would be Marvel's perfect answer to Batman. What do you think? If you agree who would you want to play Marc Spector, Frenchie, Marlene, Bushman?

moon-knight-35.jpg

Moon Knight has got to be the coolest little-known-superhero there is.

That would totally represent, BUT I don't think that it has to be done with a huge budget or by the Spider-team to work.

Yeah I would definately like to see a Moon Knight movie be made. He such a cool underrated character in the marvel universe.

Originally posted by Kevin Roegele
Moon Knight has got to be the coolest little-known-superhero there is.

Originally posted by Rukus
Yeah I would definately like to see a Moon Knight movie be made. He such a cool underrated character in the marvel universe.

I've heard somuch about him, what exactly makes him so good? From what I know he's kind of like Batman, only darker with a MPD or something?

Originally posted by Mr. X
I've heard somuch about him, what exactly makes him so good? From what I know he's kind of like Batman, only darker with a MPD or something?

excellent question, very glad you asked that. You see marc Spector got ambushed by Bushman. Bushman left him for dead in the middle of the Sahara Desert. Miraculously Pyramids appear out of nowhere and it turns out to be the Egyptian Moon God Khonshu. Well after blessing Spector with super-human powers (He can press 5 tons during a full Moon) Marc Specter takes on the title of " The Fist of Khonshu "
or Moon Knight for you unaware fans out there.i do declare...

v2_a2.jpg

What makes him so special? I first heard about him in 1989 during the first Batman film hype. i always knew Marvel had better chances to pull off stories better then DC. Anyway at 5 ton strength level, he could give Bats a show.

Originally posted by Rob_Merritt
Oh I would love to see a Moonknight movie.

54721388088.2.GIF
i agree get on the stick or in this case ,truncheon people

Ah, thank you MICROSGHOST. I own that Punisher Annual, going to have to finally get around to reading it sometime. :D

Yea its a great read. Punisher and Moon Knight are homies, and reinhold draws thr best Moon Knight I have seen.

As for actors I can see jene Reno playing frenchie, but I would go with unknowns for the rest.

i have a question does moon knights strengh stii change with the phases of the moon after encountering the werewolf by night?

Moon Knight is an exciting character, but if he makes it to the big screen before Doctor Strange, I'll go completely insane.

Originally posted by 3dman27
i have a question does moon knights strengh stii change with the phases of the moon after encountering the werewolf by night?

He's got the normal strength of an Olympic athlete until a Full Moon increases his strength by five tons.

Ive been thinking alot on who would play Marc Spector and for some reason when I started reading his early work his character reminded me of Tom Jones. Well read his dialogue in Moon Knight #8 where he teams up with the Punisher, his dialogue to me sounds like a tough guy from Brooklyn, nothing at all like Bruce Wayne's character. Spector even asked the Punisher "are you always this chatty?" My personal opinion who could play Spector's role the best, (I may get flamed for this.) but whenever you read a Moon Knight comic use Vin Diesel's voice when Spector speaks. I think he's play fine in a MoonKnight movie, Moon Knight started as a mercenary turned Shadow Night butt kicking Avenger, Diesel acts and talks like a mercenary plus,all Diesel really needs is a perm and a hair dye. What do you think????

I'd love to see Moon Knight fighting WereWolf by Night, Morbious, or Vamps. Sort of an answer to the Blade series.

Originally posted by MICROSGHOST
What makes him so special? I first heard about him in 1989 during the first Batman film hype. i always knew Marvel had better chances to pull off stories better then DC. Anyway at 5 ton strength level, he could give Bats a show.

Moon Knight stands out for two three main reasons:

1. Spirituality. Moon Knight draws heavily on Egyptian mythology and religion.
2. Mystery. There's always been a big emphasis on the mysterious, much more so than other superhero comics.
3. Identity. Moon Knight has two secret identities - but it's the same person. Confused? Think how he feels.

Of the underrated characters, Moon Knight and Iron First were always my favorites...so, yeah, i would love to see the movie based on Marc Spector

Avi Arad has said that a Moon Knight movie may be on the cards at some point.

How about a Moon Knight movie starring Christian Bale as Moon Knight, Michael Caine as Frenchie, oh, uh, wait. Never mind.

Originally posted by MICROSGHOST
He's got the normal strength of an Olympic athlete until a Full Moon increases his strength by five tons.

Ive been thinking alot on who would play Marc Spector and for some reason when I started reading his early work his character reminded me of Tom Jones. Well read his dialogue in Moon Knight #8 where he teams up with the Punisher, his dialogue to me sounds like a tough guy from Brooklyn, nothing at all like Bruce Wayne's character. Spector even asked the Punisher "are you always this chatty?" My personal opinion who could play Spector's role the best, (I may get flamed for this.) but whenever you read a Moon Knight comic use Vin Diesel's voice when Spector speaks. I think he's play fine in a MoonKnight movie, Moon Knight started as a mercenary turned Shadow Night butt kicking Avenger, Diesel acts and talks like a mercenary plus,all Diesel really needs is a perm and a hair dye. What do you think????

Well the guy's also Schizo on top of all that, which I think would make an interesting dynamic. Have Matt Damon play the role, and you'd have a sure hit on your hands.

Well heres some unknown trivia for you Spector is jewish, yet he rejected his jewish heritage as a young lad. Its quite interesting that later he takes up the mantle of an Egyptian Moon God. I wonder if Marvel had a hidden agenda here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"