More D&D movies?

Darth Rockwell

Avengers Assemble
Reaction score
Fantasy movies are hard to come by, good ones even harder. But one thing is certain what one person thinks is a good one someone else will think it sucks. Thus is the case with the D&D movies. Now I will admit that neither one has much to do with the actual game tough the second is much closer then the fist. But over all both are good fun movies. My big question though is will we see anymore? I mean the second was made for tv/direct to dvd but it was good and enjoyable. So will see more of these? And if so what kind of storylines would people like to see?

Darth Rockwell said:
Fantasy movies are hard to come by, good ones even harder. But one thing is certain what one person thinks is a good one someone else will think it sucks.

Aint that the truth. And their vocabulary can't seem to get beyond "sucks" or variations of the word :rolleyes:

Are you talking about D&D movies, or just fantasy movies? It'd be nice to have another ange of Sword & Sorcery movies, like Red Sonja and Conan again. The ones in the 80s were fun, but not as "serious" as today's audience seems to want. Was Kull the last one in the theaters?

I don't enjoy them as much as I did before, but something more than "warrior with a sword" would be nice. Something like Krull was trying to be (note: different than Kull"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"