More Power Ranger News....

The black ranger was black, the yellow ranger was asian.

That show was some BULL ****.

Guys, relax and go watch the mega zord forming on youtube or something:

THE BLACK RANGER FORMED BOTH ARMS OF THE MEGAZORD!!!

Guys, relax and go watch the mega zord forming on youtube or something:

THE BLACK RANGER FORMED BOTH ARMS OF THE MEGAZORD!!!

that would mean i would have to relive the horror that was power rangers no thanks

I LMAO when Tommy became the White Ranger and Leader at the same time. White = Leadership I guess.:hehe:

Actually Jason was gonna remain the leader, but after Austin St John, Walter Jones, Thuy Trang quit they made Tommy the leader. The line saying he was now the leader was added afterwards. Even when Tommy was present Jason will still be the one to say "It's Morphin Time!" so it's obviously Tommy becoming leader wasn't the original plan.

Last edited:

we should write letters....tersely worded

Actually Jason was gonna remain the leader, but after Austin St John, Walter Jones, Thuy Trang quit they made Tommy the leader. The line saying he was now the leader was added afterwards. Even when Tommy was present Jason will still be the one to say "It's Morphin Time!" so it's obviously Tommy becoming leader was the original plan.

I remember when they vanished from episodes after a certain point, you would just see the back of someones head and it was just Tommy, Billy, and Kim for a bunch of episodes until they got the replacements....that black girl with the badonkadonk

I remember when they vanished from episodes after a certain point, you would just see the back of someones head and it was just Tommy, Billy, and Kim for a bunch of episodes until they got the replacements....that black girl with the badonkadonk

Aisha :up:

She was in a movie with Adam:

:p

Last thing I saw her in was when she was a drive thru employee in Under Wraps.

Yes. The episode Opposites Attract officially their last episode. Any episodes after that up until the change any shots with them unmorphed was footage from previous episodes.

The episode Song Of Guitardo was the last episode they did voice overs. Anytime they were morphed they were usually silent and when they did speak it wouldn't be their voices because they got people trying to sound like them. The closet was the Jason impersonator. The worst was Trini. She sounded a bit like Kat. They also reused lines from previous episodes.

Yes. The episode Opposites Attract officially their last episode. Any episodes after that up until the change any shots with them unmorphed was footage from previous episodes.

The episode Song Of Guitardo was the last episode they did voice overs. Anytime they were morphed they were usually silent and when they did speak it wouldn't be their voices because they got people trying to sound like them. The closet was the Jason impersonator. The worst was Trini. She sounded a bit like Kat. They also reused lines from previous episodes.
The guy who did Jason's voice sounded like an old man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"