More Proof People Will Buy Anything From eBay!

Immortalfire said:
He got $3.00 for the tooth? That's $2.75 more than I ever got :eek:

My mom used to put $20 bills, and a few times $100 bills under my pillow when I was younger. :up: Once it was two $100 bills. :huh:

USMC said:
Yea, but even 75bucks for it, which someone will pay, plus 10bucks a game...

GameStop rips you off.

I sell all my games there for in store credits after I can't stand them anymore. I bought Batman Begins there for 20 bucks beat it in a day and sold it for 15.

Socrates said:
My mom used to put $20 bills, and a few times $100 bills under my pillow when I was younger. :up: Once it was two $100 bills. :huh:

You're full of crap, there's no way in this dimension. I don't think Bill Gates would give his kids that much.

Kritish said:
You're full of crap, there's no way in this dimension. I don't think Bill Gates would give his kids that much.
well....maybe Bill Gates would....but NO ONE ELSE
lol

Kritish said:

Yeah, I must be full of crap, just because. :rolleyes: Whatever. She also had a personal limo driver around those years, so maybe I'm full of crap about that too. :huh:

Socrates said:
Yeah, I must be full of crap, just because. :rolleyes: Whatever. She also had a personal limo driver around those years, so maybe I'm full of crap about that too. :huh:

Real rich people don't use limos, they usually get something tasteful yet classy like a Porsche.

Unless their rappers...

Kritish said:
Real rich people don't use limos, they usually get something tasteful yet classy like a Porsche.

Unless their rappers...

He said his mom had a personal limo driver, maybe his dad was the limo driver.

Nope. Just this really cool guy who I haven't seen since 2001, I think, but he was a family friend, really.

Kritish said:

Unless their rappers...

Heh, Porsche. :o

Anyway. Kinda rich-ish, but not like you might be thinking. If it ever comes up, it's the "I didn't have much when I was a kid" thing, and she just wanted me to have a childhood I could look back on and appreciate. Which I do. :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"