More teachers having sex with thier students

Dude, if my son, if I had one, did sleep with his teacher, I admit I'd slightly grin, but at the same time I'd know she's gotta be one effed up individual to boot, so I'd still be kind of wary.

Daisy said:
Yeah, she's hot... kid got some. Kid's a player. :up:

That would be the case if the kid could honestly just "hit it" and do what what he pleased, but that's not what it's about.

These kids are CONTROLLED by these women. It's when the women want it... and if the kids do and the women don't... tough luck kid... oh, and if the women want them to do something else for them... guess what?... kid's gotta do that too... or he's cut off or she'll fail him or something.

It's not about the sex, it's about manipulating and controlling another person. It's about the power differential.

Boo-Hoo, Dr. Phil.

Yeah,'cause none of that would ever apply to women's treatment of grown men who aren't under their tutelage.
:rolleyes:

I would've LOVED to've been in that kids position,and I guarantee you that it wouldn't've "scarred" me anymore than life has already.
My friend was having an affair with his 35 year old boss when he was a teenager.
Guess what!
It was fun for a while,they broke up,no one even mentions it,or even remembers it.

What's the big deal?

E. Bison said:
Bison_sad.bmp
This sux!! How come none of my teachers ever molested me?

That's because they knew you were taken with the janitor.

Daisy said:
The kid's teach didn't have any power over him? Right.
Even if it wasn't HIS teacher... a teacher in his school not having power over him.

13-year-old kids, no matter how "mature for their age" do not have control, or even equal footing, in relationships with adults.
Thats an ignorant opinion, not a sound fact. Get that out of here.

DeZiReFlawz~108 said:
Thats an ignorant opinion, not a sound fact. Get that out of here.

Lol,that sounds..a little excessive,lol.
Chewing her out because she's against the exploitation of minors by adults?
:confused: Hahahaha.

The Demon said:
Lol,that sounds..a little excessive,lol.
Chewing her out because she's against the exploitation of minors by adults?
:confused: Hahahaha.
It's one thing to be against the exploitation of minors, but to claim that no one of the age 13 or under has the capacity to hold desire for things in this particular situation? Cmon now.

Well yeah,I just mentioned how my friend was with a 35 year old when he was a teen and how it has had exactly NO bearing on his current life,in fact he has fond memories of doing her.

It was just,that "Get that out of here" sounded funny,so "pissed off" lol.

This has been brought up before but, let's say this was a 13 year old girl and a 30 year old male teacher? Would you be giving the girl high fives and saying wow you are a "player" because of it? The guy would be seen as supposedly knowing better and the girl still being the victim even if it was concensual in the court of public opinions.

It's a double standard to be sure. I know how I was at 13 years old and I probably would have done something with an attractive teacher. I have to disagree with the last few posts that say that being 13 years old puts you on equal footing as a 30 something year old on an emotional level.

Erzengel said:
This has been brought up before but, let's say this was a 13 year old girl and a 30 year old male teacher? Would you be giving the girl high fives and saying wow you are a "player" because of it? The guy would be seen as supposedly knowing better and the girl still being the victim even if it was concensual in the court of public opinions.

It's a double standard to be sure. I know how I was at 13 years old and I probably would have done something with an attractive teacher. I have to disagree with the last few posts that say that being 13 years old puts you on equal footing as a 30 something year old on an emotional level.
yep.

Meh I would have ****ed her hardcore (or at least attempted it) at 13

Man that last teacher was the type I had in school. You wouldn't even think of dropping trou if you had her.

I feel sorry for this kid.

The Smoking Gun said:
MAY 19--A 44-year-old North Carolina woman was arrested Wednesday on charges that she carried on a month-long sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy. Linda Ann McBride was arrested Wednesday at the Winston Salem home she shared with the boy and the child's grandmother (who, cops said, is a friend of McBride's). McBride is facing two counts of statutory rape and an indecent liberties rap, according this police report. She was booked into the Davidson County Sheriff's Department lockup--where the below mug shot was snapped--on $50,000 bond.

It's wrong even when it's a hot teacher but this is "more wronger". :(

0519063nc1.jpg

I'd hit it...........

with my truck... and then I'd back over it again to make sure I got it.....

I just wanna know..Why are these dumbass kids telling on these hot teachers damn?

kane9321 said:
I just wanna know..Why are these dumbass kids telling on these hot teachers damn?

Because they like to brag. Also, as fantastical as it might seem, being used for sex (even as a male) and then thrown away is hard on the mind.

I might not be the kid all the time some times the girls might get made that the teacher is getting all the boys and they go and spill the beans.

War Lord said:
Because they like to brag. Also, as fantastical as it might seem, being used for sex (even as a male) and then thrown away is hard on the mind.
Its only hard if you catch feelings.

I remember when i was 13 i had a huge crush on my math teacher..she had just gotten her degree.she was 29 with a smokin body...aint fair

Wiseman said:
I've had sex with teachers.....granted they weren't my teachers and I was old enough for it to be legal, but it still rocked. I recommend this to everyone
been there done that

*toasts the wiseman*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"