More Than Just Hair: The Bulma Discussion Thread

Yep. At least... I'm sure that's her real bod in the bikini. That'd be nice if it was. ;)

Right now she's a little too morally wholesome to do photo shoots that are too sexy. Hollywood will probably taint her though, then we'll be in for some surprises. :yay: :oldrazz:

Playboy can be disappointing these days, but if she was a showcase, I'd definitely be picking myself up a copy.

I'd like to ask her a few of my own questions if ya catch my drift....

So, how long do you think Bulma's hair is gonna be?

No one asked you.

Anyway, who do you guys think should play Broly in a movie that's not likey to happen and has nothing to do with the topics that should be discussed in this forum or related to this movie whatsoever?

[/Vegeta_1000]

You're funny. I find it amazing how you know how to mock someone yet you can't take a joke. You're so funny! God, I love the way you just swoop into a conversation & use sarcasm. Yet again, you're so funny! And how clever are you to take something I said before & to turn into a joke. What a clever boy you are, to come up with a joke like that.

Yeah, you're welcome because you're so smart.

Now, with all of this talk of Emmy training, do you think it could be that she plays a really important role in helping to defend the Earth?

Just popping in to say how awesome Bulma's casting is. Emmy is such a great choice. Loved her in Phantom of the Opera. :D

No one asked you.

Anyway, who do you guys think should play Broly in a movie that's not likey to happen and has nothing to do with the topics that should be discussed in this forum or related to this movie whatsoever?

[/Vegeta_1000]

Nevermind that it's a pointless question. Anybody can play Broly as long as they can cry like a baby. It's not a very deep character.

OH MYG OD JP YOURE SO FUNNY! SERIOUSLY I LOVE YOU! COME MAKE LOVE TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!

not being sarcastic AT ALL

... seriously.

Rossum has a better face while Camila has the better body. Rossum is still the best choice though.

Rossum has a killer body and face. Her acting is really good and she is a known star. She is spot on casting for this pic. I know she will do great!!

She has a great bod but I have to face facts, there are better bods out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"